What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

The male was so accommodating, it was a new feeling to the female. The only other wolf who was so lenient with Ade was her own brother, Sankor. Yet it wasn’t the same, not at all. Sankor was expected to protect her, comfort her, give in to her, Katanka and Fyodor had raised the Koios male to think of his sisters first and foremost, to take their places when they could no longer watch over their children. To mediate the fights of the sisters. The role had come naturally to Sankor and yet Ril’o... Ril’o had no reason to be so kind of Adelaida and the chocolate colored female couldn’t quite understand why he acted so. Yet she stayed, she liked the way he treated her, made her felt. He was worth sticking around for.

Yet how much longer he could listen to her go on, moaning and whining she wasn’t sure, but she would take advantage of it while she could. Someone was listening to her, and he seemed to care. As he bid, she lowered herself into the grass, her body curling in on it’s self to keep out the cold that still clung to the earth, winter hadn’t gone completely yet. "I... I wasn’t born a Luperci... they turned me into one." Adelaida couldn’t help it, she was near sobbing now, recalling the horrid experience. And her last feud with Alexey. "But she chose it! She knew how I felt and she left me to become one of them..." She was babbling, ignoring his kind attempts to get her food and distract her, but she couldn’t help it. With a start she stopped and swallowed, remembering that he was a Luperci too and he might have chosen the lifestyle for himself. She did not want to unintentionally insult the male anymore than she had the last time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread