What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

The more she spoke, little by little he begun to understand this strong but so hurt flower. Maybe he has a soft spot for her but Ril'o didn't let it bother him, he didn't let it cloud his thoughts anymore though he could feel the tug in his chest when he seen her blue eyes. A curse, oh a wonderful curse he has to love such a stunning color. So many times his brother and father belittled him, 'your kindness is a waste!' or 'your too nice for your own good, it'll kill you.' He knew he was kind and warm just like his mother, but he wasn't kind to them he acts so unnatural towards them; he'll fight and argue with the trio with very last bit of energy, they are the last people he would need to be dieing to get his kindness. If that.

Watching her move to the ground he wasn't sure if the close distance between would bother her, but when she didn't say anything Ril'o set the thought a side as he lowered himself on the ground. Green eyes watched her's as she explained she wasn't born a Luperci, "..oh I see.." A part of Ril'o felt for Ade, the fact alone that it might have been through a attack boiled him slightly. He understood her actions clearly now, he could see why she looked so scared before. To be changed into something else against your will..just the thought was scary. His eyes watched her with compassion as she seemed to near to tears, Ril'o wanted to help so disparately but it seemed listening was all he could do. Ears turned as they listened but shifted with concern, tail pulled close as he listened closely. Adelaida's sudden burst about her sister made him feel for her even more, 'she's scared..scared an feels so alone' Ril'o cautiously rubbed the tip of his muzzle on her fur in a comforting manner, but pulled away after a moment not wanting to bother her or upset her.
"..that's..that's sad..to have to change.." Pausing he thought what it would be like if he had go through it. "I know we're different, but I was born this way..an I would be scared to change from that..I see why your the way towards them now." Keeping a warm smile he breathed deeply.
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread