What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

He understood. Or so he seemed to. It was more than she had ever gotten out of Alexey lately, and Sankor still did not know the whole story. Ade knew that her brother, protector and guardian, would be outraged if he had known of the attack on his sister, and yet she couldn’t bring herself to tell him. Or Alexey. Or anyone. Accidentally, once, she had told a stranger she had come across, but the female had not cared to hear the story any further, had not accepted her apologies. The incident with the Luperci, like many of the incidents, had left a sour taste in her mouth. She remembered the other female, the one who had threatened her with a knife in the forest. Yet, perhaps not all shifters were so… she knew she wasn’t, and Ril’o and Mew did not seem so either. Having the virus was not likely to change Alexey, yet Ade couldn’t help but feel angry. She knew she shouldn’t, but all the same the emotions overcame her.

"There were three of them… c-coyotes… and they held me down…" She chocked on the words and then stopped. It had been so long ago, the physically wounds had healed, Adelaida did know if the mental or emotional ones would as well. "I haven’t told anyone... I haven’t told Alexey or my brother yet…" She sighed, turning to Ril’o apologetically. The female knew she was talking only of herself, she knew once again she was being selfish and egocentric, but the male made it so easy to confide in him. Made her feel like someone really cared. She could easily get addicted to this kind of attention, this type of devotion, if only the other did not get tired of her first. "I just wanted to let you know… you just seem like… I can talk with you…" Trust you maybe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread