What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Everything she said made his brows push together as he listened, golden pelt remained still as he listened to Ade. Ril'o felt almost angry by her story as she vented to him. He thought such a thing to happen to her is terrible, he felt a bit sick as the thoughts as asmall spark burned in him. ' h-how..how dare they!' Green eyes kept a watch on the coffee female,her crying words made him push back his ears. Ril'o never liked to see woman cry, never, it was something he could never let passed him. So many times his sister cried and he was there he help her, but it seems no matter what he did, what he said she never was comforted. So he usually feels useless when something like it happens, he may try his best by giving his time and kind words but he always wanted to try- no matter how useless he may feel and be.

He never interrupted her words as the cool wind blew over the field, he was confused on how to act with her; torn between nuzzles and cuddles of confront or just the use of words, he often used both with his sister and mother. But now he was clueless. Adelaida looked so sad, so hurt right now as his green eyes soaked everything in, he didn't like see her pretty blue eyes filed with tears as he sat close to her. He was somewhat, well very surprised that Sankor was unaware of this, Ril'o knew it was hard for her to hold all that in to herself. Keeping the bad memories and pain locked away so it could only circle around and surface to her time and time again, a part of the golden male had done the same to himself before. Listening to her words he smiled lightly, speaking warm he lightly bumped her with his nose. " That's a terrible thing to happen to you Adelaida, it shouldn't happen to anyone. Not you." Pausing his tail thumped quietly behind him in the tall grass. " Adelaida ..thank you for telling me, don't worry I won't say anything to your siblings. I don't mind you talking when something's bothering you..to be honest i liked talking with you"
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread