What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

The sobs and shallow breaths subsided, she had said everything that made her so hypocritical, everything that made so many others chase her away with harsh words and snarling faces. Yet Ril’o was still here and he seemed not to mind any of it. Furthermore he seemed to even understand, which was something no one else had been able to do for Adelaida. Grateful she smiled to him, taking a moment of silence to regroup once more. She had confided what was perhaps her biggest secret and while perhaps to others, those who had been Luperci their whole lives, it was not such an earth shattered announcement, it meant a lot to her to get it off her chest.

"Thank you." It was awkward now, now that she was not hysterical with grief and fear, now that she could speak calmly. She knew she had made a fool out of herself, but she did not care and it seemed Ril’o did not either. "They need to know... I wouldn’t mind if you told Sankor.." Sankor would take it all in, internalize it and come up with some solution for his sister. Alexey was another story. She needed to know too, but Adelaida knew that no matter who told her or how, the outcome would not be pretty. And she was not looking forward to it. "Alexey’s gonna hate me..." Her words were muttered and mumbled, not really intended for Ril’o but just her own thoughts spoken out loud. Chasing her own siblings out of her thoughts she turned to the male, realizing that for all that she had told him, she knew very little about him herself. "Do you have brothers and sisters, Ril’o?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread