What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Listening to Adelaida he smiled warmly as she seemed to feel a bit better, or at least it looked that way.When he first ran into the coffee female and the little rodent he wouldn't have guessed she had such a burden on her, a dark secret that was longing to get out. she was better now, she got it off her chest. Ril'o almost rolled his eyes with a grin when Ade brought of her brother, Ril'o remembers how his friend pestered him with lovely crush talk about his sister. Just the small thought made Ril'o wanna pop the brown male in the back of the head.
"Do you have brothers and sisters, Ril’o?"

Ril'o blinked quietly a he had a blank face for a second before he smiled, he knew about his family but never really told the details to anyone. It's his own little secret. Green eyes watched he as she dropped back on his back in the grass looking up at the sky, smiling he took a deep breath before speaking. "Well yes I do, I actuality have a family that I haven't talked to anyone about." Pausing he glanced over before going forward with his words, he spoke warm and smooth. "My family strange I'm not too sure if you'd care to hear, but my siblings well my sister's name is Athina while my brother is..Dutch."
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread