What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Looking over at her he could see her curiosity, something that she seemed to wounder about him and it made him smirk as he looked at her blue eyes. You could guess they wasn't close, well to some of them anyway he wasn't. If felt a little odd to talk about his family but at the same time he kind of wanted to, he never spoke about the blackouts and his mother. He did miss her terribly, Ril'o was always very close to his mother and sister he enjoyed their companionship as well just them. "I was close, very close..but I'll have to explain for that to make sense."
His ears flickered slightly as she moved the slightest bit but Ril'o didn't bring any notice to it, it only made him smile inwardly that she was happy now. " Before I ever left my family it was just my mother, my father, my uncle Gamil, Ducth,Athina, and myself." Pausing he told everything with warm words."Everything was fine when i was young, my siblings and me played together and loved one another. I rarely remember those times though, but I dream about it some times. Anyway, we all became divided..my sister,my mother, and me only looked out for each other..but brother father and uncle seen us as a burden, 'dead' weight holding them down." Pausing his voice tensed when he talked about the three males,he never alike speaking about his father though he wasn't the worst like his uncle an brother. Looking back at the sky he breathed deeply before looking at Ade again with sorrow an fear hidden away. "Adelaida, I've never told anybody these things..no one" Ril'o's green eyes watched her as his brows relaxed with a wag of his tail. "Gamil never like us..he only stayed with my father to survive, that's why we never left even when we fought each other. I attacked my uncle once that's when I had my first blackout..I didn't remember anything from the fight, my mother always told me it saves the good in me from being corrupted." Ears flickered slightly as he sighed with a smile at Adelaida, she looked too pretty to be sad. Maybe he had a crush..Ril'o wouldn't admit it. "wow..i'm very depressing,I'm just going to make you sad again" He chuckled warmly at the brown female as he sat there in the grass, he didn't want to leave..ever.
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread