What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

The story Ril’o shared with her made the petty and childish fights between her and Alexey seem so pathetic. While it certainly weighed heavy on her heart when her and her sister were at odds, which lately seemed more often than not, Adelaida truly missed and loved her sister. And deep down, underneath the careless and cruel words they flung at one another, she knew Alexey still loved her too. Had their father been alive he could have easily dispersed their fight, breaking it up and causing them both to see their errors and wrong doings. Yet he was gone and Sankor, while able to smooth most of their crisis over, was over his head in this one. Still, she could not imagine true dislike or even hatred between a family. The thought made her stomach turn.

"I’m so sorry Ril’o." And she was at a loss for words, knowing nothing she could say would make it better. " At least you’re here now, away from them." And what were the chances of him seeing any of them again? Of course, that meant too he would probably not see his sister or mother again, which was unfair but that was life. "It is depressing, but I wanted to know. Thank you for telling me." All the while she kept her chin rested on her paws, looking straight ahead though listening very attentively. "Would you tell me about something wonderful?" It was a silly request, but for some reason she thought the male would comply.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread