What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Smiling he spoke kindly to Adelaida she felt for him, in a way he was happy to tell her- though it wasn't everything.
" It's ok Adelaida, it's done now." Looking up at the sky he listed to her speak, a part of him agreed though it wouldn't have matter for his mother, she was the only reason he stayed so long. Ril'o had no reason to stay after her death, he would have only trapped himself to his own death. Nodding his head he stared at the sky before speaking with a smooth chuckle as his green eyes watched the stars," It's no problem, everyone has something to tell sooner or later and they feel better afterward. So in a way..thank you". Glancing over at Adelaida he couldn't stop himself from looking now and then, it was something about her that pulled him and he wasn't sure what. Just something that made his chest warm and his green eyes wanna melt, hell maybe Sankor had been right after all.

Adelaida's next words made him slowly roll over to face her as he blinked, Ril'o didn't expect her to ask him that but he only smiled as his tail curled around him. "something wonderful?" Green eyes didn't really look anywhere as he drifted into thoughts for something wonderful, he had a few things that were 'beautiful' while some others that was nice. He wasn't sure what she considered wonderful, but Ril'o wanted to try. "hmm, well Ade I can think of a few..but I'll save the best for last." Looking back at the sky Ril'o could remember that one morning, that one day how the sun and sky looked together in a shower of colors. "One morning when I was on my own I woke up to find all the snow from the cold night before wasn't in the forest or the clearing, but far off enough you could see it settled on the mountains an hills. You see I slept on the edge of a very long clearing that night, anyway I'll never forget that morning. When the sun came over the mountains, the way it filled the clouds with color was very beautiful as it shined off the snow and the pinks,reds,yellows, and purples filled the clearing." Smiling to himself he stared up like a retard at the memory, he always smiled when he thinks about that morning."That was the only day I sat there, I didn't leave right away and run to nowhere..but i stayed and watched till it was almost afternoon." Looking at Adelaida he paused before finishing in his warm light voice, " and the other wonderful thing..well" Green eyes looked at her before staring up as he spoke it." You Adelaida ..your very wonderful".
table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread