What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Photobucket

Eyes closed, she opened her ears to the male’s word, letting them lull her and pacify her even further. Mentally she could see Ril’o there, in the field, catching that first glimpse of the snow covered mountain. It was as if she were there with him then, bathing in the cascading colors. Waking to find such a beautiful sight, as if the world was always so lovely. Adelaida imagined she was sharing his memory, although what she pictures and what he remember were probably not the same image, it was good enough. It was indeed wonderful and it made her feel at peace. If only she could stay inside his memory forever.

Then Adelaida heard her own name spoken, and eyes opened she turned to him. Averting her eyes so they did not make contact with his own, she silently considered his words. They were words she would expect to hear from Sankor, Alexey when Adelaida was feeling her worse and needed some cheering up... words she imagined she could remember her parents saying when she was only a small child. Yet they were bound by blood, it was also a requirement they say such phrases to her. Ril’o, he had no reason to. Despite the pleasant way that her heart beat faster, she couldn’t believe or accepted such words. "You don’t even know me Ril’o, how can I be wonderful?" It would be nice if he meant them, but Adelaida was she he did not.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread