What would you do if I sang out of tune?
[html]

Leaning back over slightly his gold ears listened to her speak, her words seemed so sad to him. It seemed that no matter what happened she didn't look for anything good, maybe he would just have to help her see that. Rolling back over to face her his tail thumped on the ground as he smiled before sighing. "Well maybe you and your sister are just misunderstanding each other, I doubt she would feel towards you like my brother does to me." Pausing he gave her a friendly nudge, worrying in his mind if it would upset her. "I was told that my kindness with kill me, that it was just a weakness that was a virus. They said it would simple infect those around you with a false hope on the world, and then it turn it would make them weak all because of me. Life it short Adelaida, but it has some many things that are in it open to you. Even those bad times when you feel all alone, there is hope an sometimes it's no where near as bad as it seems." Smiling he felt like his mother, like when she would give a long speech but in the end he felt better. Those were the days he felt like every was over, before he ever started it was over. Ril'o didn't let that bother him, he might be kind and it might kill him but he would enjoy every second he had of it.

table by Giggle

[/html]

Messages In This Thread