Rail Against the Heavens
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
That's ok! We had that Haven/Jac thread and pack stuff, I understand ^^ I can't fade to black :3

The way Colibri was explaining things made him feel better. The thought of having caused Siobhan any distress greatly upset him. He knew what a cruel life she had lead up to coming to live here and the last thing he wanted was to add to her bad experiences. Her mother had been cruel to her, hurt her, both emotionally and physically. She had never been shown any affection or love before coming here. He had been the first one to lick her when they were still both only pups. "Maybe that's it...I hope it is. She deserves to have someone love her and treat her right. That's all I've wanted to do..." While those months of her life that were so crucial to be cared for could never be made up, if he could show her kindness the rest of her life maybe it would help. She deserved to be happy. Even if she didn't want him in her life in that way, he would still do all he could to make her glad.

Haven managed to give the older girl a small, weak smile. "Thanks...I hope you do too. Find someone to be with that is." He wasn't holding out much hope for himself, but there was no reason that she need be pessimistic about her future. She was beautiful and kind hearted. Obviously intelligent. What else could a guy want. If someone didn't want her because of what her father had done then they were fools who didn't deserve someone like her in the first place. Colibri would find someone, she had to.

The two talked for a while longer about things but soon the need to sleep overtook them both. Haven let her sleep on the cot while he curled up on the floor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread