the illusions are all around us
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px;">

ooc -

And, she's out! Can be archived, unless you plan to post again. ^^; 312 words.

ic -

There were no words for the feelings of fear she felt at his smile and leering words, but Princess was not about to show that to Haku. Though he was surely able to tell when others were afraid of him, the Chance girl was not willing to admit any of her fears to anyone, let alone to those she was afraid of. "Well, you never know, Mister Haku Soul, but I didn't think you would, anyway," she retorted, hoping to regain some of her dignity in front of the male leader. It was meant to be a way of showing him that, while she respected him now (evident in the exagerrated "Mister," which was only a little bit sarcastic), she was not going to be afraid of him. She was much too important and smart to be afraid of someone like him, and she had only asked to make sure.

It was a brave front, but admittedly, Princess was a little afraid of him, and she was itching to leave his presence, almost wishing she had not stopped to question why he let the bugs swarm him like he had been doing. "I don't have a bedtime, but I am going to leave. I'm sure there are more important things I could be doing, anyway," she huffed, although it was a lie. There was nothing else for her to be doing, except for wandering and poking her nose in places it really did not belong - generally, that was in someone else's business. Others usually did not take well to how nosy she could be, but she decided, as she walked away from Haku with her nose held high, that she did not care: She would be as nosy as she damn well pleased, and whoever did not like that could shove it. It was better than being with Haku, at least.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread