The paper moon is fading slow.
[html]<style type="text/css">
/*Edit this stuff!*/
/*Controls the title of the character sheet, where your character's name is listed.*/
.siesheet_title { font-family:'times new roman'; font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; text-transform:uppercase; color: #3E434F; padding:5px 0px; vertical-align:top; text-align:center; }

/*Controls the subheadings, e.g. "Quick Facts" and "Physical Appearance."*/
.siesheet_subtitle { font-family: georgia, serif; font-weight: bold; color:#4C85DC; font-size:15px; line-height:12px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; padding: 20px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #2E5898; }

/*Controls the emphatic text, e.g. "Full Name" and "Meaning."*/
.siesheet_emphasis { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; width:25%; color: #45679C; letter-spacing:.5px;
padding:0px 5px 5px 5px; vertical-align:top; }

/*Controls the main table background, outer border, and width. You may want to shrink the sheet according to your game's forum with, or you may want to enlarge it if you plan on using it in a standalone web page.*/
.siesheet_tablemain { width: 500px; border:1px solid #2E5898; background-color:#D9D9D9; border-collapse:collapse;}

/*Controls the "invisible" indendation. Change this to the same color as your table's background.*/
.siesheet_indent { color: #D9D9D9; font-size:1px; padding-right:20px; }

/*Controls the main text of the character sheet.*/
.siesheet_info {
padding: 0px; vertical-align:top; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; }

/*Controls the links and visited links within the sheet.*/
.siesheet_tablemain a:link, .siesheet_tablemain a:visited {
color:#1E2638; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; }

/*Controls the hover and active links within the sheet.*/
.siesheet_tablemain a:hover, .siesheet_tablemain a:active {
color:#000B23; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; }

/*Controls the text of the notice at the bottom of the table.*/
.siesheet_notice {
color:#3D3D3D; font-size:10px; font-family:georgia, serif; padding-top:5px; letter-spacing:-.1px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:center; padding:15px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>

Orin Takekuro
Quick Facts
Full NameOrin Takekuro
BirthdateMarch 24, 2009
Age13 Months
LuperciOrtus
SpeciesCanis lupus albus
Home & RankCour des Miracles - Seigneur
Physical Appearance
GeneralShe is a petite girl. In Optime, she is short and slender, though her size lends to graceful motions and she has a particular knack for stealth. She is nimble, flexible, and dexterous. Her coat is a single color - silken ivory - and she has light honey-colored eyes. In Optime, she wears her mane in long dreadlocks that she dyes pink, which also matches her pink-dipped tail.
EyesSultry, honey-colored
ColorationIvory from head to toe. Dyes her mane and tail pink (varying shades depending on the dye)
Form PreferenceOptime
Height & WeightLupus: xxlbs, xxin tall, xft long
Secui: xxlbs, xxin tall, xft long

Optime: xx lbs, xxft tall
ClothingShe has not yet taken a liking to clothing, however during rainy days can sometimes be found in a modest old sheepskin cloak.
Accessories -
Scars -
Tattoos -
Piercings -
Personality
DemeanorWhile she is intelligent beyond her seasons, Orin's cleverness ends at booksmarts. Young, naive, and usually lost in daydreams budding from her love of books and research, the girl is apt to waltz right into trouble without the slightest clue of what she has just done. With few life experiences to learn from, Orin frequently relates instances to stories she has read and often confuses the relation between fiction and nonfiction, giving her unrealistic expectations much of the time (especially when it comes to etiquette or relationships). She seems to believe everyone she is friends with is a hero and will prevail, and that everything that is evil will eventually fall.

Although she loves books and research and has been showing a knack for histories, science, and medicine, it is usually her studies that take her on her adventures. She has been known to become smitten with a particular character and try to recreate their life in her own, or to grow obsessed with a piece of history and try to track down people and places that were involved.
TraitsHappy, naive, intelligent, inquisitive, adventurous, stubborn
Speech
General StyleDespite being well-read, she does not try to show it in her vocabulary. She speaks openly, honestly, and with the pep and vigor of any young, as yet non-jaded Soul.
Expressions⋅ I read about that.

⋅ You coming, slowpoke?
Beliefs & Ideals
SexualityUndefined - she has yet to have any sexual experiences.
Religion -
Prejudices -
General PhilosophyAnyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.
Lifestyle & Behavior
ResidenceCurrently in the Chien Hotel in Cour des Miracles
Favorite HauntsThe library, the beach
HobbiesRead, study, write in her journal, daydream, and give Niro heart-attacks.
Habits -
SubstancesNone
Abilities
SkillsName of Skill: Unrefined natural talent for stealth.

Name of Skill: Endurance, speed (running)
StrengthsIntelligent and able to retain large amounts of information and relate it when necessary.
WeaknessesExtremely curious, gullible
Family
Ancestry
Mother: Tasha Takekuro

Father: Caleb Takekuro
GenerationSiblings:

. Niro Takekuro (M)

Cousins:

. None
Childrenby Character Name

. None
DescendentsGrandchildren by Character Name

. None
History
Orin started her life in the Southern lands of the United States. Born to a mated couple named Caleb and Tasha Takekuro, she and her brother lived happily among the more wooded areas of the US’s south. For reasons unknown to both Orin and her brother, Niro, their sylvan father led the family away from the protection of the woods and into the downtrodden society of the Florida slums. It was here that a pack of gangsters attacked their family and separated the pups from their parents. The pair held out hope of one day finding their parents again, but soon enough the hard life had overcome them, and they were forced to accept their parents as dead and moved on.

Being the male and a natural provider, Orin’s brother Niro began to grow up first, learning to scavenge their food and ensure their survival by any means necessary. Soon Orin began to learn that she loved the escapism that books provided and grew obsessed with any old tome, manuscript, or novel her brother brought for her. She devoured every story she could, and one day had been given an old and beaten down journal. It old of the story of a great leader and pack that once resided in an area not far from where her brother and herself struggled to live. This was how she had first heard the story of the great hero, Jacquez Trouillefou, and discovered the key to their salvation. Determined to believe that the story was true, she insisted to her brother that they make way for the North at once in hopes to find this pack that had so bravely sought out a better life for themselves.

She and her brother bartered passage on a ship and had successfully sailed to Nova Scotia, landing right on the shore of Cour des Miracles and was personally met by none other than Jac himself. Orin’s enthusiasm and hero-worship on the King was well received (by him anyway), and she graciously and happily accepted membership into the her idol’s pack.

Further Information
Forum ProfileLink to Forum Profile
Detailed ProfileLink to Detailed Profile
Wiki ProfileCurrently N/A
Image Gallery
Blank character sheet courtesy of Sie. Character © Nuki
[/html]
[html]Orin's Journal (Post Log)

Dear Journal,

01. Let's see how far we've come! Niro, Jac, and Firefly

Niro and I made it safely to the Northern lands! And we were greeted on the shore by none other than Jacquez Trouillefou himself! I can't believe it. . . we're part of a pack now.

02. New Treats in a new land Niro

Today we saw it snow for the first time. I can't believe this is our new home!

03. when you boil it all down (Pack Hunt) Vigilante, Amaranth and Heath

I joined a pack hunt today. . . it was also my first hunt for real prey. I'm not sure I did very well. . .

04. Just Past Midnight Niro

Today is our birthday!

05. Discovery Niro

I found an old abandoned light house in the Shattered Coast. It's beautiful, but I almost fell through the floor of the lantern room. It's a fixer-upper, I'm going to see if I can keep it!

06. like a toast at a table Rurik, Liliy, Zasha, and Niro

I joined some packmates in a little fish feast on an isle just off the beach. As it turns out, I love Russian accents. Note to self: Research Russian literature!

07. Latent Talents Ayita and Zafier

Entry soon. . .

08. Where the wild roses grow Alaine

Entry soon. . .

09. With cherries on top!

Entry soon. . .

10. On a hunt! Niro

Entry soon. . .

11. changes of necessity Pack Meeting

Entry soon. . .

Love, Orin Takekuro
[/html]
[html]

ooc: OOC HERE!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. "Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at." Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

<style>
.orinbysky p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.orinbysky b {color:#ffc100; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.orinbysky-text {margin:20px 5px 20px 12px; padding:2px; width:250px; height:240px; overflow: auto; background-color:#dff4d4; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.orinbysky {width:369px; height:456px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://www.solacerp.net/Orin/Orin_table_SkyKatruk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#69000f; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #844b4f;}
</style>
[/html]

Team effort! Art by Sky Katruk and table coding by Noelle. Thanks!

[html]

OOC hereeee. For Orin! I am in love with this table, I wish it were mine XDD.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style type="text/css">
.orin_scroll .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:90px; color:#000000}
.orin_scroll .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:95px; color:#79341c}
.orin_scroll b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2630a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orin_scroll {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/619/orinmid.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 1px 10px 0px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

By Noelle <3

[html]

OOC LAND! Big Grin

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut fermentum pellentesque ipsum sit amet consequat. In commodo venenatis rutrum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus ultricies, ante et hendrerit porttitor, arcu orci faucibus ante, a molestie libero lacus sed ligula. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Praesent viverra sagittis blandit. Duis semper odio non tortor volutpat sagittis. Morbi id nulla erat. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur leo sapien, semper quis facilisis sit amet, pulvinar ut dui. Aenean vestibulum, augue nec varius suscipit, leo elit convallis erat, vitae tempor massa tortor sed lorem. Aenean volutpat laoreet ligula malesuada mollis. Vivamus pulvinar, augue non egestas tempus, nisi enim iaculis ipsum, a sagittis est nisl non ante. In id lectus augue. Donec dapibus condimentum accumsan. Phasellus ac urna odio, at faucibus turpis. Nulla viverra viverra turpis vel consequat. Donec consequat cursus ante a mollis.

<style type="text/css">
.orin-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#293412; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orin-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orin-a01{width:400px; background-color:#8F9674; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/orintable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3D3F29; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

By Sie

[html]

ooc goodness

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque cursus suscipit sem, eu ultrices mi fermentum non. Suspendisse pulvinar tempus suscipit. Aliquam euismod ante vitae eros sollicitudin vulputate. Vestibulum aliquam leo quis ipsum feugiat vel rutrum velit suscipit. In sodales ultricies eleifend. "Etiam sit amet lacus sem, vitae dignissim massa." Nam arcu lorem, porta ac feugiat non, suscipit sed massa. Nulla ligula lectus, tempor ac adipiscing eu, feugiat non metus. Proin sed mi nunc, ut elementum neque. Sed ultricies suscipit orci quis fermentum. Nunc ultricies arcu vel nisl vestibulum tempus. Maecenas tincidunt, nulla at pretium porta, dui lacus commodo lorem, id mollis est leo bibendum eros. Nunc eleifend adipiscing purus, in blandit lorem vulputate in. Fusce feugiat fermentum tellus, at euismod dui bibendum id.

<style type="text/css">
.Orintrade b {font-weight:bold; color:#fda18c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Orintrade-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; text-align:center;}
.Orintrade p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.Orintrade {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#fbfdd6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ntable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fbfced; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b5a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Orintrade-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #6b5a4a; margin:0 auto;}
.Orintrade-line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #fbeec2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

ooc...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/html]

By Alli

[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... rintab.png); background-color:#cd3f7e; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: ©table code and image to jacoby: For orin

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Speak Think Walk

[/html]

By Jacoby

[html]

ooc...

Bold text

[/html]

[html]

ooc...

[/html]

[html]

ooc...

[/html]

The last few by myself, but based off of Alli's coding. [html]Ihopethatsokay![/html] *checked* She says it's ok. =D

[html]

ooc...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. "Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit" in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/html]

By me.

[html]

talk talk talk talk talk

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.

[/html]

[html]

We're talking we're talking we're talking

[/html]

By Ayita

[html]

out of character text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.character-orin-blossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#F7FF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-orin-blossom .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #ffffff}
.character-orin-blossom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#ffffff; front-family: Georgia;}
.character-orin-blossom {margin:0 auto; width:525px; background-color:#B4BE7F; background-image:url(http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1151/orintableu.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 295px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.character-orin-blossom .separator{width:500px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 15px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

By Bios

[html]

out of character text

<style type="text/css">
.character-ggho001s b {font-weight:bold; color:#b2ddff; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-ggho001s .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-ggho001s p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#6c8665}
.character-ggho001s {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#030303; background-image:url(http://i46.tinypic.com/29zvhmr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 239px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

By Yuki

[html]

Nuki Speak

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Orin talks, walks, lives.

<style type="text/css">
.cake-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa0bd; letter-spacing:1px; }
.cake-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.cake-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cake-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:317px; background-color:#f6f9f8; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/972/souls40.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8f4700; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6f8611; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

By Fae