you grow wild in my heart
[html]
<style type="text/css">
/*Edit this stuff!*/
/*Controls the title of the character sheet, where your character's name is listed.*/
.siesheet_title { font-family:'times new roman'; font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; text-transform:uppercase; color: #CC0000; padding:5px 0px; vertical-align:top; text-align:center; }

/*Controls the subheadings, e.g. "Quick Facts" and "Physical Appearance."*/
.siesheet_subtitle { font-family: georgia, serif; font-weight: bold; color:#FF6600; font-size:15px; line-height:12px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; padding: 20px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #2E5898; }

/*Controls the emphatic text, e.g. "Full Name" and "Meaning."*/
.siesheet_emphasis { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; width:25%; color: #FF9933; letter-spacing:.5px;
padding:0px 5px 5px 5px; vertical-align:top; }

/*Controls the main table background, outer border, and width. You may want to shrink the sheet according to your game's forum with, or you may want to enlarge it if you plan on using it in a standalone web page.*/
.siesheet_tablemain { width: 500px; border:1px solid #330000; background-color:#D9D9D9; border-collapse:collapse;}

/*Controls the "invisible" indendation. Change this to the same color as your table's background.*/
.siesheet_indent { color: #D9D9D9; font-size:1px; padding-right:20px; }

/*Controls the main text of the character sheet.*/
.siesheet_info {
padding: 0px; vertical-align:top; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; }

/*Controls the links and visited links within the sheet.*/
.siesheet_tablemain a:link, .siesheet_tablemain a:visited {
color:#CC9900; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; }

/*Controls the hover and active links within the sheet.*/
.siesheet_tablemain a:hover, .siesheet_tablemain a:active {
color:#FFFF00; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; }

/*Controls the text of the notice at the bottom of the table.*/
.siesheet_notice {
color:#3D3D3D; font-size:10px; font-family:georgia, serif; padding-top:5px; letter-spacing:-.1px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:center; padding:15px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>

Xion de Heritage
Quick Facts
Full NameXion de Heritage
Name MeaningXion of Heritage
Nicknamesnone yet
BirthdateDecember 7, 2009
Age1 year
LuperciOrtus
SpeciesCanis lupus lycaon ortus
Soul GradeNeutral
Home & RankNone currently
Physical Appearance
GeneralShe inherited her parents' white fur, as well as both their eyes; her left one is gold and her right one is red. There is one piercing in her right ear, which usually bears a silver hoop. She is also small-built and skinny like her mother, but graceful like her father. Since reappearing in January 2011, she bears tribal tattoos on her face (see avatar).
Eyesleft is gold, right is red
Colorationcompletely white
Form PreferenceOptime
Height & WeightLupus 65lbs, 26in tall, 66in long; Optime 159lbs, 5'8.5" tall; Secui 122lbs, 29.5in tall, 59in long
Clothingnone
AccessoriesBracelet made of blue ribbon with a silver sailboat charm studded with sapphire
Scarsnone
TattoosTwo lines across her muzzle; darkened lines around her eyes trailing down to the edges of her mouth
PiercingsRight ear (silver hoop)
Personality
DemeanorUsually kind, but not afraid to push a little to get what she wants. Very outgoing, but knows her limits. She's also incredibly curious, like her mother, and quite the tomboy due to being brought up with two brothers. Often she comes across as bratty and rude.
Traitscurious, energetic, tomboyish, outgoing
Speech
General StyleShe doesn't really have any particularly interesting speech patterns.
Beliefs & Ideals
Sexualitystraight
Religionnone
PrejudicesBrought up with prejudice against coyotes by her mother
Lifestyle & Behavior
ResidenceNone at the moment
Favorite HauntsNone at the moment
HobbiesNone at the moment
Substancesnone
Family
AncestryMaternal Grandmother: Taishia de Heritage

Maternal Grandfather: Yakuto de Heritage

Mother: Xeris de Heritage

Paternal Grandfather: Koexar Zazkex

Paternal Grandmother: Godewa Fryma

Father: Pendzez Zazkex
GenerationSiblings:

. Delwyn Zazkex (M), Carwyn Zazkex (M)

Further Information
Forum Profilehere
Wiki Profilehere
Image Gallery
Blank character sheet courtesy of Sie. Character © ilverxflamexx@gmail.com">Silver
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
/*Edit this stuff!*/
/*Controls the main text of the post log.*/
.sielog_text {
padding:2px 20px 2px 20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color: #000000; line-height:11px; }

/*Controls the main header of the post log.*/
.sielog_title {
font-family:times new roman; font-weight:bold; font-size:20px; text-transform:uppercase; color: #CC0000; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}

/*Controls the subheaders of the postlog.*/
.sielog_subtitle {
font-family: georgia, serif; font-weight: bold; color:#FF6600; font-size:13px; line-height:12px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; padding:20px 10px 0px 10px; border-bottom:1px solid #330000; }

/*The "invisible" indentation. This should be the same color as your table's background.*/
.sielog_indent {
color: #D9D9D9; font-size:1px; padding-right:25px; }

/*The "last updated" text control.*/
.sielog_update {
font-family:georgia; font-size:10px; color: #535C70; text-transform:uppercase;}

/*Primary table control. Background color, border color, and width.*/
.sielog_tablemain {
width: 500px; border:1px solid #2E5898; background-color:#D9D9D9; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:10px;}

/*Controls links and visited links.*/
.sielog_tablemain a:link, .sielog_tablemain a:visited {
color:#CC9900; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold; }

/*Controls hovered and active links.*/
.sielog_tablemain a:hover, .sielog_tablemain a:active {
color:#FFFF00; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; }

/*Controls the list style types. Change the value of "list-style-type" to any of the following: 'lower-roman' yields lower-case Roman numerals (i, ii, iii...); 'upper-roman' yields upper-case Roman numerals (I, II, III...); 'lower-alpha' yields lower-case Alphabet characters (a, b, c...); 'upper-alpha' yields upper-case Alphabet characters (A, B, C...); 'decimal' yields numbers.*/
.sielog_ol {
list-style-type: decimal; text-indent: 10px; line-height: 12px; }

/*Controls the text of the copyright notice.*/
.sielog_notice {
font-size:10px; font-family:georgia; color:#000000; padding:5px 0px 2px 0px; letter-spacing:-.1px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:center;}
</style>

Xion's Postlog
___________Last Updated January 17, 2011
I. Active Threads

1. [x] 1.18: and the wheels keep turning - Alaki
  2. [x] 1.19: frozen inside and out - Selene D'Angelo

II. Archived Threads

1. [-] 05.16: won't you let your feelings go - ooc joining
  2. [-] 05.18: there's a part of me in the chaos that's quiet - Lucia Marino
  3. [-] 05.20: out in the fields i saw you run - Angelique de Coudray
  4. [-] 8.9: forty feet remain - Rurik Russo
  5. [-] 8.10: salute your solution - Caillen Winters
  6. [*] 1.17: megaphone screaming my name - Naniko D'Angelo (joining Anathema)

Reminders
  1. Thread with Character: Brief description of planned thread. This is how it looks even with two lines because ordered lists rock. Plus, you can see how it looks with even three lines. So you can babble all you want down here if you'd like. ;D

Postlog Key

x indicates I have replied.

o indicates I need to reply.

p indicates a paused thread.

* indicates an important thread (e.g. meeting, joiner, etc).
Postlog courtesy of Sie.

[/html]
Credits!

[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Xion2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

This table is by Marie!

<style type="text/css">
.dump1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#888f58; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump1 {width:400px;border:1px solid #6e6c22;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... edump1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:285px;background-color:#7c93c8;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#f9faf2;}
</style>

This table is by Jenny!

[/html]

[html]

This table is by Jacoby!

<style type="text/css">
.Xion b {font-weight:normal; color:#2f8a26; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Xionooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.Xion p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Xion {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#d6d6d6; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

out of character text

This table is by Silver (me)!

<style type="text/css">
.xionWWLI b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xionWWLI .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xionWWLI p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xionWWLI {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#2e2d2d; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/kche9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: tahoma; sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

This table is by Silver (me)!

<style>
.xiongreen .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.xiongreen p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xiongreen b {color:#4CBB17; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#458B00 1px 1px 1px;}
.xiongreen {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rg050y.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.xiongreen-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.xiongreen .inner {margin:300px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
image credit

[html]

OOC here!

This table is by James!

<style>
.xion-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.xion-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.xion-a01 b {color:#652a3b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.xion-a01 {background-color:#3d1f3c; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... nimage.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.xion-a01-border {width:390px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.xion-a01 .inner { height:200px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

--
hover for avatar credits
[html]

[/html]