Linking Accounts?
Hi! What's linking accounts, and how could I go about doing this? ^^ Thanks!
Linking accounts lets you log in to one account, but make posts from another. That is, you can choose which account will post a message. However, you can only edit information on the account you are logged in to currently!

To link two accounts, make sure they both have the same email addresses. If they're the same already, great!

Go to your Control Panel and click on Add Account under the header "Account Linking" at the bottom. Select the account you want to link from the drop down list. A confirmation will be sent to your email address. Confirm the request and you'll be good to go! :3
Cool! Thanks!
Just a heads up, since this usually confuses people when they first link accounts, when you preview your post you'll have to reset the account to post to the one you want, because it doesn't save your drop-down choice after the preview. XD You'll mess it up a few times (we all do, man XD) but you can just post to the Maintenance thread with a request for someone to delete the post and an administrator to subtract 1 from your post count. ^_^
i gave up on previewing because even with a previewed post and i change it to one of my other characters it still goes to Niro -_-
Clearly, that is because you are cursed, Shaw. Big Grin <3
clearly i am, but things work out in the end it seems hahahaha /sadtiger