Hia
[html] Hey, im a newby newb newb... yey. Call me bug ;D

Just feeling my way around the site for now and getting used to it, seeing how players post and familiarising myself with the layout Smile
ive been finding it hard to get involved with a plot that generally interests me, but boy i think i have i hit teh jackpot here! ^.^
I was hoping that i could use my character that ive used for other werewolf rp's around these parts if that would be okays?

And does anyone make profiles, and if not where could i request one please? 'cause i suck at coding xD
[/html]
Hello and let me welcome you to Hogwarts, and if you have read the rp guide you will know this isn't just any werewolf rpg, we dont' turn into humans at all, but if ylou are ok with that, go right ahead and use that character as your rp character, Shawchert was actually a lion once before ... but not in Hogwarts history Wink anyways if you want any thing requested in the graphics department I would suggest the talents and requests area, Smile Hope to rp with you soon!

Moony's post is prettier than mine <3
Hi! Welcome to the board!

It's fine for you to use a character you've used elsewhere as long as they suit the environment and setting of the board. You can read up on things at the RP Guide to make sure!

You can request profiles, avatars, and other things in the Requests subforum of Talents.

Also, just a head's up that we're currently having a silly word filter game, so if some words don't appear as they're supposed to, that's why! ^^; For example, the name of the board currently shows up as something else. ;D
omgz, gaw you guys reply quick. Ah, this is awesome. *-* im like a little kid in a big shiny toy shop lol

Thats great! my character was just a humoid wolf like hybrid mutt anyways, but i dont have any images of her in lupus/secui form, guess ill have to commision xD

And thank goodness, for a minute i reckoned i needed my eyes tested or that my insanity finally got ahold of me, i thought i didnt apply for a magic school rofl!
heh i forgot about the contest lol, so yeah there are quite a few much used words that have been changed so if something doens't make sense try to fill in the blanks ^^
Allo Bug and welcome to 'Hogwarts. I am Fy'Ra and I play Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi in Mudbloods, Sanuye Otsana in Muggles, and Layla Nishant in Slytherin. I hope to see you in a thread sometime
Greetings. Big Grin I'm new around here as well, but I can tell you, its a fun place, and you'll surely enjoy it. You can just call my Aly in OOC.
Hello, Bug, and welcome to Hogwarts! ^^ Hope you have a great time here!
Welcome welcome! Big Grin Hope you have a great time here!
Hey there! Glad you decided to check us out; welcome to Beauxbatons! Smile Also, there are a whole lot of links all over the site, so if you get confused, the site map is our masterlist of everything! I hope that helps! And happy roleplaying. Big Grin
Haha, silly T/ammi. Also, welcome! Glad to have a new face around here! Big Grin
WELCOME TO 'S0ULS! Have fun and avoid the crazies! Big Grin
Lmao you guys...I am facepalming and lol-ing hardcore with all these filters. Ahahah...Totally love it! xD

No but really, WILKOMMEN! Big Grin I hope you enjoy it here, it's pretty sweet.

:3