[html]

C A T A L Y S T . D E . S A D I R A
[EXTENDED PROFILE]

[&] THREAD LOG. documented events, in character role play
[&] RELATIONSHIPS. friends & foes, noteworthy individuals
[&] TIMELINE. breakdown of history, dated records
[&] OOC. plots & storylines, behind the mask
[&] GRAPHICS. avatars & tables, drawings & musings

PROFILE UPDATES (last update on 05/29/09)

Doing an entire make-over of my profile here on the forums. Figured that it needed a little bit of sprucing up and pretty graphics to go with it. :] This area is highly under construction, so I advise all for apologies and forewarning if anything looks out of the ordinary or incomplete. I'm working on completing this as fast as I can, bear with me here. <3

[/html]
[html]

T H R E A D S
[ARCHIVED, DEAD, ACTIVE]

ACTIVE THREADS

001give you my everything
002bedrest?
003don't close your eyes
004it should have stayed unreal
005strays of the soul
006paragons of innocence
008hollow-hearted, heart-departed
010 — sweet blowing wind, take me away
011 — the masquerader & phoenix
012 — la valse des monstres
013 — learning life's lessons
014 — tempting the viper
015 — you wore them down
017face the face we've mauled
018hollow-hearted, heart-departed
019of fast & reckless blackmail
020the silence before

ARCHIVED & DEAD THREADS

indicates dead thread(s)

007these words i behold no tongue
016his dream away from reality

[/html]
[html]

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
[FRIENDS, FOES, PACKS]

Dahlia de Mai — The first pack that Catalyst is introduced to in 'Souls, by means of her mother dropping off and abandoning her siblings into Cercelee's and Slay's guardianship. She absolutely loves it here, and feels as if she has free reign in order to explore around numerous places of the territory without feeling threatened or unsafe.

Cercelee ♀ — Overall guardian, guidance, and comfort. The first initial days, Catalyst was rather untrusting and distant of Cercelee, but in the following days of adjustment, learned to look up to Cercelee as a kind and generous individual who takes immesne care and value within the pups.
Slaying the Dreamer ♂ — Unsure, testing the waters with him. Due to the fact that she didn't have a father figure up until this point, an adult male influence is highly out of the ordinary with her. She is, however, growing trust slowly but surely, mainly through the exchange of teaching Slay German phrases, and himself teaching her aspects and ideas in English.
Catharsis de Sadira ♀ — The ultimate fire and ice combination. She is both an intense rival but also her polar opposite, in which Catalyst finds balance in. Their relationship is constantly unraveling and nothing short of interesting, for the two share many similarities and differences, its difficult to determine which cancels out the other.
Palindrome de Sadira ♂ — Neutral relationship.
Avarice de Sadira ♀ — Amused by her sister's outlandish behavior and rebellious nature, sometimes Catalyst will team up with Avarice just to be another element of trouble, depending upon what Catalyst will get out of it. She also sees Avarice as somewhat as a threat to her, mainly because it's easy for her to get out of line.
Roulette de Sadira ♂ — Neutral relationship, although Catalyst makes it clear that Roulette is the runt of all of them, and exerts her dominance above him regardless.

[/html]
[html]

W O R D   O F   T H E   D A Y
[NEW & DIFFERENT VOCABULARY]

Total Points Obtained: 7 Points
Goal to Reach: 50 Points

1.) 31/05/09
Venerate: Link to Thread
"Although Catalyst venerated the word and wisdom of Cwmfen.."
2.) 01/06/09
Cosset: Link to Thread
"Catalyst during that time had to cosset and care for the creature as much as she could..."
3.) 02/06/09
Hortatory: Link to Thread
"With a hortatory tone in her throat..."
4.) 03/06/09
Espy: Link to Thread
"As she shrunk behind the tallest grasses she could find, espying the scene before her..."
5.) 05/06/09
Abstemious: Link to Thread
""Catalyst had remained quite absemious in diet..."
6.) 22/06/09
Copse: Link to Thread
"There had been a copse of tall grasses...
7.) 29/06/09
Clandestine: Link to Thread
"Cercelee had done a clandestine job so far masking the turmoil..."

[/html]