if it hurts this much.
[html]
Ookami's Active Threads.

[/html]

[html]Profile.

<style type="text/css"></style>

Threads in Order of when they happened.

A New Wolf Looking for a New Home.— This is with Rendall, Adonia & Geneva. Ookami approaches Phoenix Valley's borders and is greeted by Rendall and Adonia. Geneva accepts Ookami into the pack. +3

Ookami Needs Showing Around.— With Adonia. Adonia shows Ookami around Phoenix Valley.+11

La Saoire Na Mairbh.— With everyone in Phoenix Valley at the time. It is the Day of the Dead, everyone confesses something and says what they would like to accomplish. +8

Joining- Leader Needed Please.— With Kami, Noah & Jefferson. Kami approaches Phoenix Valley's borders wanting to join the pack. Noah was another greeter along with Ookami. Jefferson accepts Kami into the pack. +0

Hanging by a Limb.— With Rendall. Rendall and Ookami meet up by accident after both have a bad experiance during the night. They talk about it and make eachother feel better. +9

All the Pretty Little Ponies.— Ookami and Adonia meet up where they play like little puppies and have fun, where Ookami realizes his love for Adonia.[/i]+12[/i]

Hi-Jack a Rainbow.— Kami and Ookami meet up and talk. +6

[J] Of Fang and Feather (LEADER NEEDED).— Falgar comes to join Phoenix Valley where Kami and Ookami greet him at the borders.+3

Two birds with one stone (J) leader needed.— Jace & Temo come to join Phoenix Valley where they are greeted by Falgar and Ookami. They are accepted by Geneva.[/i]+3[/i]

Can't Fight the MoonLight.— Falgar and Ookami meet up and talk.+5

One of These Days.— Jace and Ookami meet up and talk. +3

Light the Fire Within. — Temo and Ookami meet up and talk. +3

Beat the Cold.— Ookami and Amisi meet at Red Vine Hallow and they try to get inside.+5

Trapped in my Own Despair.— Ookami is crushed under the fallen Eagle Tower. Jace, Kami & Adonia come and rescue him. Also the day when Jace transfered the Luperci virus to Ookami after pulling him from the rubble of Eagle Tower.+32

In Safety's Grip.— Ookami stays with Adonia in her cabin and Adonia confesses her love for Ookami.+0

Crash && Burn — Ookami wanders onto Aniwaya and J'adore finds and rescues him from a cave where Ookami got lost. Ookami confesses that he is scared of being a Luperci and J'adore helps him to shift.+10

Roll The Credits. — Jace and Ookami meet up and talk about him having the Luperci virus.+0

How Can I Fly With Broken Wings? — Ookami meets Amata Sadira and she helps to heal is leg that was injured from Eagle Tower.+0

Fire Watcher. — J'adore gives Ookami and Jace horseback riding lessons at Aniwaya.+3

Can I Ask About The Past? — Jefferson tells Ookami about the history of Phoenix Valley.

No one hears you scream in the darkness — Jace gets raped by Lucifer and Ookami finds them and helps Jace to chase away Lucifer.

Down to Earth. — Falgar and Aletha meet Ookami and they talk about the damage to Phoenix Valley from the snowstorm.

Down to Earth. — Falgar and Aletha meet Ookami and they talk about the damage to Phoenix Valley from the snowstorm.

and remember that you too will die. — A pack meeting in Phoenix Valley.

+3

I Need a Hero. — Ookami comforts Adonia because she was scared about loving Ookami.+3

I Feel Him in my Body. — Ookami has a panic attack from a dream he had. Drizzat helps him.

`Run if you Intend to S.urvive. — Ookami meets with Nakita and they talk.

I Am Your Friend... And Therefore I Care.. — Ookami and Jace meet up and talk about her being pregnant..

The First Step. — Carwyn and Ookami meet up and talk about Ookami helping Carwyn hunt.

Let the Rain Fall Down. — Rendall and Ookami play together in a rain storm.

A Marvelous Return. — Ookami meets Domonick and Venema and they try to get to know eachother.

A Marvelous Return. — Ookami meets Domonick and Venema and they try to get to know eachother.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread