font-family:georgia;
padding-top:5px;
letter-spacing:-.1pt;
word-spacing:2pt; }
</style>

Marik Burk Ulrich
Quick Facts
Full NameMarik Burk Ulrich
Name MeaningMarik [m(a)-rik] - "Defense" or "Of the sea" Burk [b(u)-rk] - "From the fortified settlement". Ulrich [UL-rik] - "Powerful through his inheritance"
Name OriginCzech/Polish, French, German
NicknamesRik
BirthdateOctober 28,2007
Age2 years
LuperciOrtus
Species50% Coyote/50% New Guinea Singing Dog
Soul GradeNeutral
Home & RankInferni- Tirones (12/31/09 - 1/22/10), Praeses (1/22/10 - Present)
Physical Appearance
General
EyesBoth are blue (near irises) and red (outside ring)
Coloration Black hood and eyes mask, brown blush and eye spots, rest of face is white, black back, white stomach, full brown leggings on back legs, partial (top half) brown leggings on front legs, white front paws, white back toes, white tail tip
Form PreferenceOptime
Height & WeightLupus: 48lbs, 24in tall, 2ft 3in long(excluding tail)
Secui: 146lbs, 37in tall, 3ft 8in long

Optime: 165lbs, 5ft 3in tall
Clothing Nada
AccessoriesNone yet
ScarsFace Cotl
Body; mostly back, shoulders, and hips Various others
TattoosBack; left shoulder white tribal
Back; spine white tribal
Arm; left purple tribal chinese dragon
Chest; left (over heart) NEIN!
Belly large X
Tail scarred skull and crossbones
Thigh; inside right ICH ♥ COTL
Throat; base swastika
PiercingsRight Ear Zero gauge at the base (hidden when ear flops over), two barbells
Left Ear Zero gauge at the base (hidden when ear flops over), two barbells chained together
Right Eyebrow curved barbell
Left Eyebrow curved barbell
Earl barebell
Monroe; right side stud
Tongue Capture bead (tip), barbell (middle)
Right Nipple curved barbell
Left Nipple curved barbell
Nape barbell
Navel belly ring
Personality
Demeanor Marik is the sort of guy who is likely to be found in trouble. It stalks him pretty much. But usually nothing too serious. Mostly it comes from his shameless advances. Typically it consists of just words and looks but he has been known to take what he wants from time to time, typically when he is desperate. But aside from this he is usually easy to get along with seeing as he has no prejudices. His flirting is something that is learned to be lived with since he mostly respects boundaries, at least when it comes to remaining hands off. He isn't such a bad guy, loyal to his friends and willing to do nearly anything for them. But now when he finds something that he considers his, usually he doesn't mind sharing, he becomes possessive. And that is to extreme extents, such as locking away his possessions and guarding them with his life. But pretty much he just likes to have fun and enjoy life. though he has been known to have sudden and unexplained mood shifts, generally these can only be soothed by Cotl since his brother knows exactly what to do and say to calm him again.
TraitsHardworking, loyal, quick learner, sado-masochist, flirt, tease, hypersexual, determined, fun loving, sudden mood shifts
Speech
General Style His voice is deep and rich with that telling German accent. The best way to describe it is sexy enough to make you cream yourself. This and This
Expressions• "Just close your eyes, you'll never know the difference."

• "Make a mark and make it last."

• Any array of pet names or innuendos.
Beliefs & Ideals
SexualityOmnisexual
ReligionKama Sutra
PrejudicesNone; he is into everyone
General Philosophy"Just close your eyes, you will never know the difference."
Lifestyle & Behavior
ResidenceCotl's bed
Favorite HauntsWherever Cotl is.
HobbiesBeing a hoe, acting randomly (insanely), doing something with his hands, treasure hunting.
HabitsFlirting, flaunting, being a hoe.
SubstancesDrinks and smokes, though usually done socially.
Abilities
SkillsSadist: While his brother leaves permanent marks through inks he does so with claws. He can leave superficial, yet lasting, marks as well as to the opposite degree, thanks to his Master, with the art of torture.

Hoe: He can do those naughty little things that most never imagine.

Widdler: He is able to craft things out of wood with his hands.

Tanner: Can skin and tan hides.

Construction: He is good with his hands, and his head, being able to reconstruct most things he sees from one look and the right materials.

Piercing: Not as good as Cotl though he has only worked on himself.

Reading/Writing: Can read/write English and German.
Strengthsloyalness, hardworking, quick learner, good with his hands
Weaknessesmood shift, flirting, being a hoe, insanity (that he doesn't claim)
Family
AncestryMaternal Grandmother: Genera J. Yukuzu

Maternal Grandfather: Jackel C. Yukuzu

Mother: Alara J. Ulrich (formally Yukuzu; New Guinea Singing Dog)

Paternal Grandfather: Hanzel L. Ulrich III

Paternal Grandmother: Meme K. Ulrich

Father: Hans C. Ulrich (Coyote)
GenerationSiblings:

__Queza[f], Chaza [f], Cotl [m]

Cousins:

__ None that are known by him
Childrenby Character Name

__ Child1, Child2, Child 3
DescendentsGrandchildren by Character Name

__ Grandchild1, Grandchild2, Grandchild 3
History
RelationshipsSouls

__ Cotl Ulrich — Brother/Best Friend/Tattooist/Piercer/Packmate/So much more; there are too many things to describe this guy.

__ Anselm de le Poer — Sexy beast/Packmate; though the meeting with him was very brief. Will have to see what develops.
__ Gabriel de le Poer — Yummy Leader; he seems decent enough though preoccupied with war.
__ Minos Lierrah — Interesting; he has forever made his mark even if the impact was a negative downward spiral.
CombatSouls

__ None — None
-Born in Leipzig, Germany along with his brother and two sisters
- Favored the company of his rebellious brother over his two princess sisters
- 10 months rolled by and one day when he got home, his brother had been missing. Parents informed him of the whereabouts of his brother, and Marik visited often, also always taking the blame for when Cotl would escape and bring back food and random objects. Also would bring his friends by so Cotl could give them tattoos.
- Finds a note on his den floor one morning, telling him that Cotl had left to go to Canada
- Took off without a word to the family to find his brother, intent on bringing him home.
Blank character sheet courtesy of Sie. Character © Jacoby (and a lil bit from me)
[/html]
[html]
Logs

Archive

001: All these asphyxiated, self-medicated [j] | Inferni | Anselm de le Poer, Cotl
002: Into the Forest | Inferni; The Forest of Nod | Fritz Kaiser
003: a warning to the people, the good and the evil | Inferni | Meeting; Gabriel de le Poer, Halo Lykoi, Cotl, Hybrid Holocaust, Anselm de le Poer, Hezekiah Finch, Kaena Lykoi, Snake, Cassius Arphralos, Razekiel Lykoi, Fritz Kaiser, Vieira Lykoi,Samael Lykoi, Silas Agata
004: Your land, My land, Our land | Inferni | Gabriel de le Poer
005: i won't Run From You | Dahlia de Mai | Minos Lierrah
006: fly me to the moon (marik) | Sable et Rivages; Halifax | Mason Alexandre Hesiod
007: What's this? What's this? There's magic in the air | Sable et Rivages; Halifax; Dalhousie University | Addison D'Angelo-Soul
008: i'd rather be dreaming than living | Élévation Orientale | Arachnea's Revenge | Brooklyn D'Angelo
009: Bringing home the goodies | Inferni; D'Neville Mansion | Cotl
010: Handicrafts | Inferni; The Forest of Nod | Kaena Lykoi
011: Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme | Sable et Rivages; Halifax; Chebucto Peninsula | Anya

Inferni Game

What's this? What's this? There's magic in the air
+ 10, +10, +5

fly me to the moon (marik)
+ 10

i'd rather be dreaming than living
+ 10

Into the Forest
+ 10

Bringing home the goodies
+ 10, +10, +10, +10, +10

Handicrafts
+ 10, +10, +10, +10

Bits And Pieces
+ 10, +5, +5

Incomplete
+ 10, +10, +10

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme
+ 10

i won't Run From You
+ 10, +5, +5, +5, +5

a warning to the people, the good and the evil
+ 10, +5

Your land, My land, Our land
+10, +10, +10, +5, +5

two out of three ain't bad
+5, +5

Meandering Ways
+5

run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking.
+5

Inviting Fritz
+ 50

360 Total

[/html]
[html]
Images

© Jacoby

© Jacoby

[/html]
[html]

© Jacoby

© Jacoby

[/html]
[html]
Signatures

© Jacoby

[/html]
[html]
Table #1

OOC: table code, image, and Filler © Jacoby! table for MARIK. No one else.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.Eine neue Füller! Yey für Jacobys endlosen Muse, um diese! Plus! Es ist in Deutsch! Deutsch ist meine zweite Sprache, und es ist Autodidakt! Ich glaube, ich mache eine Hölle eines Jobs Lehre mich.

Speak Think. SMOKE/HUMP

[/html]
[html]
Table #2

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... abdino.png); background-color:#468498; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

©table code and image to jacobyl

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice. Well ain't that a bitch? Have you not realized that I am indeed a ninja? I mean, the things I do, the way I act, I'm sneaky, conniving almost. You really should realize who you're talking to. Think about it, who else could play a ninja but a ninja? I mean, if you don't believe me, then I can come over there and slice your face off if you want. Totally your choice.

Speak Think. SMOKE/HUMP

[/html]
[html]
Table #3

©table code and image to james

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. "speech"

[/html]
[html]
Table #4

©table code and image to Alli

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/html]