Aerodynamic, Blood Ocean, und CTTE
[html]

occ: lalala

CLOSER TO THE EDGE

Is a man of many different faces. You can find the actor with a new face with no real emotion behind it, or with too much emotion, barely ever being the right amount. He is a dreamer in both his own world and in the world of Bartholomew Cubbins. Mars can be angry, mean almost and also be ready to pick a fight at times while Bartholomew is the man who would rather be sitting there with friends laughing about the whole situation that got you all riled up in the first place. Mars is a loner, and a Quiet Man, sometimes going long moments without speaking when in the company of others. At some point in time there will be the development of a third personality into play, but something traumatic to Mars will have to happen (if you want to be that traumatic event, PM me or post here) Long and short term plots are available and encouraged.

MARS MUSE
Null~Ein~Zwei~Drei~Vier~Fünf

CURRENT ACTIVE THREADS
1. Blessed By A B*tch From A B*st-rd's Seed - J - Orin/Skye
2. Today's just another day - Sky
3. I Wear My Sunglasses At Night-Miriette ; [B]
4. Blood on the walls - Ouija
5. Cat and Mouse- Orin; [B]
6. Only ruins - Itzal
7. Hell or High Water - Skye
8. Spenser starts a thread
9. Fallen starts a thread

Note: When requesting plottage and threads with Mars, be aware of his different personalities, and also tell me who you would like to be present in the thread.

PENDING THREADS

1. Orin
2. Silas
3. Anatoliy
4. -------
5. -------

<style>
.Mars-tr a:link,.Mars-tr a:visited { color:#616d9d; font-weight: bold;}
.Mars-tr a:active,.Mars-tr a:hover { color:#000; font-weight: bold;}
.Mars-tr b {color:#616d9d;}
.Mars-tr i {color:#1714A2;}
.Mars-tr hr {border: none 0; border-top: 1px dashed #1714A2; height: 1px; }
.Mars-tr-title { color:#1714A2; font-size:13px; font-family:georgia; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; }
.Mars-tr-small { font-style: italic; text-align: center; }
.Mars-tr {font-family:tahoma, serif; font-size:10px; color:#1714A2; margin:10px; width:428px; background-color:#fff; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... populi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding: 350px 10px 10px 10px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread