a star crossed wasteland
[html]

1. and a crow brings me back (25Jul2010) [Joining]

Ragged and travel worn, Talitha finds her way back to Inferni. Gabriel finds her and invites her with a welcoming nuzzle.

2. my bloodied wings (25Jul2010) [M] Halo

Taking refuge in one of the spare guest-house bedroms, Talitha spends time writing in her journal. Halo interrupts her and demands a reason for her return; the argument ends unpleasantly.

3. the resident sadness (29Jul2010) Kaena

Enraptured by the sound of trickling water, Talitha is lured to the creek behind D'Neville. Kaena finds her, and they meet for the first time.

4. sleepwalking past hope (03Aug2010) Samael

In search of liquor, Talitha ends up finding a drunkard. She manages to finagle a shot of his booze.

5. omnipresent knife in my back (16Jul2010) [M] Cotl

Wandering the halls of the mansion, Talitha discovers a canvas in one of the halls. She sits to try and duplicate it, and meets Cotl van Ulrich. The two talk, and she goes with him to get a tattoo.

6. saldorian spell (27Aug2010) Lucia

Waking up from nightmares, Talitha meets the wolf member of Inferni, Lucia Cabriel. Though Lucia tries to explain about her place, Talitha doesn't believe her.

7. rainbow remedies (30Aug2010) Ever

Talitha meets Ever Mayawyn.

8. bringing home blitzen (03Sep2010) Izaak

Talitha meets Izaak Ulrich, and helps him capture a white reindeer named Blitzen.

9. falling upon deaf ears (10Sep2010) Ralla

Talitha comes upon Ralla in Etheral Eclipse, though she isn't very eager to make friends with the woman.

10. asphalt and trouble (12Sep2010) Izaak

Talitha and Izaak Ulrich come across a wolf.

11. getting to know you (21Sep2010) Sepirah

Talitha meets Sepirah Lykoi, and the two discuss decorations for the borders.

12. those explosions in the sky (05Oct2010) Hybrid

Talitha spends time with her uncle, Hybrid.

<style>
.kiarchives {margin:0 auto;font-size:11px;width:95%;}
.kiarchives ol {}
.kiarchives p {margin-top:-8px;padding-top:5px;line-height:13px;text-indent:15px;}
.kiarchives .mature {color#AA0000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread