a star crossed wasteland
[html]

1. you were born free (10Apr2008) Faolin

Talitha spends quality time with her mother, Faolin. Her mother gently reminds Talitha that they are not located in the same territory Talitha and Ezekiel were born in, and must get acquainted with the new establishment of Inferni. They spend the day exploring their den site, with Talitha leading the way.

2. be what you are (10Apr2008) Gabriel

Talitha spends quality time with her father, Gabriel. Beginning to understand the circumstances of the fire a bit more, she works on her huntress to-be skills outside of the den with imaginary buffalo, to which Gabriel adoringly looks onward. She's advised to watch for intruders because of who she is and who she is linked to.

3. i missed the best part (12Apr2008) Ezekiel

Talitha spends some time with Ezekiel, seeking out his company within the den and questioning him about what to do for the rest of the day.

4. how to save a life (12Apr2008) Asphyxia

Talitha meets her grandmother, Asphyxia Holocaust. A little defensive at first, the youngster doesn't really understand who the dark woman is and what relationship is shared.

5. the clouds roll in (01Jun2008) Iskata

Caught in a windstorm, Talitha happens upon Iskata Sadira, who is looking for Faolin. Taking a cautious air to the outsider, the two of them attempt to find refuge from the sandstorm in caves, and Talitha reveals her relation to the person Iskata is looking for. Talitha becomes determined to bring Iskata to Faolin.

6. there's a rhyme and reason (17Jun2008)
  7. you're the best i ever had (13Jul2008) Anselm

Leaving behind Faolin and Ezekiel after leaving Inferni at the behest of her father, Talitha returns to her home and is found by her uncle Anselm, who greets her. They talk about the development of the war and Anselm shares details about what started it. Talitha wonders if the numbers of Inferni have dropped.

8. nothing's quite the same (14Jul2008) Gabriel

Gabriel is not please to see Talitha back in Inferni after sending her away. Talitha expresses her love for her home, and makes it clear she doesn't want to stay anywhere else. Gabriel suggests that Talitha be able to defend herself if she wants to stay; he makes to attack her, but his daughter balks at the opportunity.

9. suppose i never met you (14Jul2008) Arkham

An unidentified coyote calling himself Kharma (really Talitha's uncle, Arkham) meets Talitha at the borders of Inferni, and questions her on the whereabouts of both Rachias and Faolin. Talitha tells him what she knows on both women, and speaks what she knows aboutt he war. She directs Kharma to Gabriel for further questioning.

10. there's a patch of blue (15Jul2008) Lubomir

Exploring the Halcyon Mountains, Talitha encounters Lubomir Varg, who is convinced she's a spy. Confused, as Talitha was under the impression the mountains were free land, Lubomir addresses her in a chiding tone; he tells her to return to Inferni and stay the hell away from Dahlia de Mai.

11. a most deep and subtle poison (16Jul2008) Laurel

Evading a storm by means of an abandoned shack, Taliltha finds herself face to face with Laurel Booth after a spider drops down onto her. Assisting her with the scare, the two share introductions; Talitha is intrigued by Laurel's guitar and presses him for futher information about it. Laurel gives her some info about his band, and wonders why nobody at Inferni would want to play guitar or sing.

12. tonight i'm staring at the moonlight (16Jul2008) Haku

Talitha is kidnapped by Haku Soul of Dahlia de Mai.

13. i think you can do much better (29Jul2008) [M] Andrezej

Andrezej Lykoi discovers his niece on the shores of Whisper Beach in Dahlia de Mai, proceeding to physically abuse and rape the younger female.

14. the thin red line (19Aug2008) Gabriel,Anselm,Firefly&Haku

Gabriel and Anselm bring Firefly Sadira to Dahlia de Mai as trade for Talitha. The exchange goes smoothly, despite the tension, and the two leaders end the war.

15. machine in my body (20Aug2008)
  16. take me back (20Aug2008) Sirius

Talitha encounters Sirius Revlis, though doesn't immediately acknowledge him like she would have normally. Sirius asks about her health and puts her on the defensive by stating she looks weird. After finding little comfort in one another, Talitha agrees to help assist him with finding food and possible a new home.

17. i wanna heal your deepest scars (21Aug2008) Rachias

Rachias finds TAlitha, and the younger female tells her aunt that Andrezej is out to get her again. She confides her rape with the woman, and Rachias tells her that matters will be righted. They talk about Laurel Booth.

18. under the city lights (22Aug2008) Corona

Corona and Talitha spend quality time together, and Corona comforts her niece.

19. the price of aggression is cheap (23Aug2008)

Pack meeting.

20. please save this for me (24Aug2008)
  21. the way your innocence tastes (25Aug2008)

Gabriel, Corona and Anselm kill Andrezej Lykoi, while Talitha, Faolin and Rachias look on.

22. when nobody's watching (25Aug2008) Jesile

Talitha meets Jesile Mogotsi, an adoptive uncle who recognizes her, but that she doesn't know. Faolin approaches and explains who he is.

23. but it was the best of times (26Aug2008) Arkham

Talitha meets Kharma again and tells him the news about the war and the death of an Inferni exile.

24. breathe love for tomorrow (29Aug2008) Faolin

Talitha and Faolin share a tender moment.

25. two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl (03Sep2008) Anselm&Faolin

Anselm brings Faolin and Talitha a pig as a gift.

26. we own the night (24Nov2008) [Joining]

Talitha returns again to Inferni, questioning whether or not Ezekiel has returned. Gabriel ushers her to refuge from the cold so they can talk.

<style>
.kiarchives {margin:0 auto;font-size:11px;width:95%;}
.kiarchives ol {}
.kiarchives p {margin-top:-8px;padding-top:5px;line-height:13px;text-indent:15px;}
.kiarchives .mature {color#AA0000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread