Stay with me, you're all I have left.
[html]

Bangle Guffawri

1. Let us Dream - Several CdA members (Ship thread, part 1)
2. Loneliness and alcohol - Drakien Lusk
3. Even a fool knows you can't touch the stars - Skye Collins
4. Sail - Several CdA members (Ship sailing thread)
5. Winds of Change - Pack meeting

Malachi

Malachi is currently INACTIVE.

<style>
.noepostlog p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.noepostlog b {color:#002700;}
.noepostlog-text {margin:20px 15px 60px 40px; padding:6px; width:360px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#dfe2ed; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=30); border: 1px solid #000;}
.noepostlog {width:450px; height:338px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8589/postlog.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: times new roman; font-size:14px; color:#0c1a29; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #257e9b;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

Bangle -
[ One coywolf's trash is another pack's treasure. ] - Joining post
[ A trade to die for. ]
[ Baby, it's like voodoo. ]
[ The gypsy in us all. ] - Read only.
[ I'm where I'm meant to go. ] - Read only.
[ The rose and the thorn. ]
[ A house to call a home. ]
[ Under my skin. ]
[ A tune for the frost ]
[ Hunting ]
[ A teaching experience ]
[ The new neighbor.. or potential customer? ]
[ A touch of life. ]
[ Frosty toes. ]
[ Jet Black, So Cool ]
[ [M] Oh, you did not just go there...! ]
[ You can't take it with you. ]
[ And At Last, I See The Light.. ]
[ The Art Market: Part 2 ]
[ Bleat your heart out! ]
[ Little bundles of joy! ]
[ Snowstorm thread - Round up the Pack ]
[ Buried Surprises ]
[ The Missing ]
[ A Rose By Any Other Name ]
[ under the knife ] - Bangle receives a piercing, OOC ending.
[ What lies beneath the surface ]
[ Turn my sorrow into treasured gold. ] - Read only
[ Everything's Strange ]
[ Half of me's the gasoline.. ]
[ When the earth was young and the air was sweet ]
[ Supply Run ]
[ The Light Shines Through ]
[ The Bittersweet Return ]
[ The only lights here are made ]
[ The little things in life ]
[ Got the blue sky ]
[ We took the road less traveled by ]
[ By the Waters of Babylon ]
[ Arise Chikkun ]
[ No one knows the leaves are leaving ]
[ We'll fill the open air ]
[ We're gonna go adventuring ]
[ I Want To Turn This Whole Thing Upside Down ]
[ I'll play you a wicked melody ]
[ Day late and a dollar short ]
[ Do You See What I See ]
[ Stepping stones of life ]
[ As we stand among giants ]
[ Daddy, let's dance! ]

Malachi -
[ Oh, those necessities.. ] - Joining post
[ Effects of a wild man ]
[ Don't go looking for honey. ]
[ As (Grace)ful as a [p]up. ]
[ Going Hunting ]
[ Washing by the Lakeside ]
[ Mighty Paws ]
[ The only thing that separates us.. ] - Read only.
[ I wish I wish I was (not) a fish. ]
[ The dog days are over ]
[ I'm on a [bear]. ]
[ More than you can "bear". ] - OOC ending.
[ Marino bear freak out! ]
[ Sunshine's been keepin' me up for days ]
[ The truth we bury.. ]
[ Never stopped to look at what's behind ] - OOC Ending
[ Ethereal voice, lead me onward. ]
[ To face your troubles.. ]
[ Take a white orchid and turn it blue ]
<style>
.noearchive p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.noearchive b {color:#2e3927;}
.noearchive-text {margin:20px 10px 20px 110px; padding:4px; width:350px; height:200px; overflow: auto; background-color:#f2f0e6; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.noearchive {width:480px; height:325px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5318/archivelog.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: times new roman; font-size:14px; color:#234d2e; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #e7eee1; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E4A7A4;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

Note: This WOTD log includes Bangle, Malachi, Viking, and Giselle altogether.

#1) 11/16/10
Gest: Click here
"Never would the human be able to tell others of his life, or the noble gests which he performed."

#2) 4/10/11
Simpatico: Click here
"..if only the bond wasn't through the loss of someone simpatico, who meant a great deal to the pair.."

#3) 4/15/11
Vociferate: Click here
"Fear crept up with a sudden gust of wind as she approached the female leader, almost wanting to vociferate her anguish, turn, and run from the scene in case another attack happened."

#4) 4/18/11
Corybantic: Click here
"Almost without missing a beat, Malachi drew the corybantic pup up onto the rock, before gently snatching her up by the nape of her neck, knowing all too well from her past how to carry smaller wolves."

#5) 4/23/11
Peregrinate: Click here
"The colossal male did peregrinate the mountain that day towards the beach, too, but with different motives."

#6) 5/4/11
Bushwhack: Click here
"As he readjusted the heavy pack on his back, things jingled in Bangle's wake as he bushwhacked through the forest, but he maintained his path and his speed."

#7) 5/6/11
Premonish: Click here
"Her own malachite-laced eyes widened suddenly, as something she said set the pup off into a frenzy, without premonish."

#8) 5/7/11
Callithump: Click here
"...the sounds of his possessions and bright garment would have been noticed. It was as if he were ready for a springtime callithump.."

#9) 5/8/11
Materfamilias: Click here
"It was beginning to occur to Viking that the materfamilias of these lands cared too little for their pups to be watching over them."

#10) 5/10/11
Animalcule: Click here
"It hurled itself towards King, looking almost animalcule in comparison to the warrior, and with one tiny paw he lashed out at the metal on Viking's axe."

#11) 5/12/11
Irenic: Click here
"Despite the foreboding circumstances, Cercatori was in need of another of its irenic get-togethers, but to Bangle it felt like it would be a gathering of the same old faces he'd seen lately."

#12) 6/10/11
Umbra: Click here
"Bangle hadn't noticed another there among the dark umbra that the adjacent forest created, quiet and humbly."

<style>
.noewotd p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.noewotd b {color:#111111;}
.noewotd-text {margin:20px 15px 60px 80px; padding:6px; width:360px; height:250px; overflow: auto; background-color:#edf0fa; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.7; filter: alpha(opacity=10); border: 1px solid #000;}
.noewotd {width:459px; height:327px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7337/w ... daylog.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#111111; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #428388;}
</style>
Final table image © bohemiansky.deviantart.com

[/html]

Messages In This Thread