023. A Patrol Gone Wrong
024. Sorry no chocolate for breakfast
025. It is time for prancing
026.Misstep

[/html]
[html]
d o n e
001.Blackbird singing in the dead of night
002. Buckling down is not what you want to hear.
003. You spin my head right round.
004. Tonight is not going well.

005. You turn around and they're almost grown
006. I'm Walking In The Sun
007.a white demon love song
008. When I fall asleep leave my door open just a crack
009. There something about the strangers lighting
010. Star trails brushes
011. in a little while
012. Sunny days are here
013. Loves last breath
014. sail away sail away sail away
015. Walking into the Area for the First time
017. A Sunny Day
018. Different faces
019. Border Watch
020. sanctuary of mine
[/html]
[html]d a t e s p o s t e d
06-05: 1

06-06: 2, 3

Total: 3
Needed: 2+
[/html]
[html]
p a c k p o i n t s

Buckling down is not what you want to hear-12
Walking into the Area for the First time-11
You spin my head right round-6
Tonight is not going well-3
You turn around and they're almost grown-3
I'm walking in the sun-3

Total-38
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.pontiA b {font-weight:bold; color:#4b626a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pontiA p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pontiA {width:400px;border:1px solid #4e6b6a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /ponti.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:363px;background-color:#815114;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#1c1d1a;}
</style>

ooc muurrr

Morbi lacus velit, vestibulum at viverra eget, faucibus sit amet ligula. Vivamus blandit vulputate magna, non suscipit lacus tincidunt at. Donec pretium tincidunt dui, non ullamcorper leo rutrum ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ultrices tempus elit, nec pharetra neque sollicitudin quis. "Etiam rhoncus ullamcorper lacinia." Duis molestie tempus arcu, sed tincidunt ipsum gravida nec. Sed quis urna at ligula tincidunt suscipit in in leo. Donec posuere, urna in dignissim faucibus, felis odio placerat justo, sit amet pretium nisl sapien non velit. Suspendisse urna ante, congue id congue sit amet, rhoncus eu massa. Donec vestibulum justo adipiscing sem scelerisque et feugiat lectus ultricies.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.pontiB b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c412c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pontiB p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pontiB{width:375px;border:1px solid #3f4936;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ponti2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:225px;background-color:#6b90c4;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#3f4936;}
</style>

ooc muurrr

Morbi lacus velit, vestibulum at viverra eget, faucibus sit amet ligula. Vivamus blandit vulputate magna, non suscipit lacus tincidunt at. Donec pretium tincidunt dui, non ullamcorper leo rutrum ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ultrices tempus elit, nec pharetra neque sollicitudin quis. "Etiam rhoncus ullamcorper lacinia." Duis molestie tempus arcu, sed tincidunt ipsum gravida nec. Sed quis urna at ligula tincidunt suscipit in in leo. Donec posuere, urna in dignissim faucibus, felis odio placerat justo, sit amet pretium nisl sapien non velit. Suspendisse urna ante, congue id congue sit amet, rhoncus eu massa. Donec vestibulum justo adipiscing sem scelerisque et feugiat lectus ultricies.

Tables by Jenny

Sorry been fighting with my muse for Pontiac.

Tan fingers gripped the book by its binding as the tan and ivory female planed to take a day trip to just get away and then just enjoy the day and learn something new about the herbs of the lands. The Tutela sister was a very knowable healer, but she was away taking a much needed vacation. She had been keeping an eye on the pups the best she could, but she was starting to wonder if she would ever be able to take care of a litter of her own. They were fairly good kids, but she noticed that one of them had a touch of darkness in his heart; all she knew to do was offer him more love. But ultimately she knew she had failed with him.
"talkie talk"

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Table by Alli
[/html]