Huntress of the North
POST LOG
Xyza's postlog link

July 9, 2011: Spent a morning outside the pack The waiting game
*August 8, 2011: Finally epic bow is complete! Lighten the Mood with a Bow
October 12, 2011: Runs into a male and ends up in yet another battle Who needs a reason?
October 17, 2011: The war begins as battle is fought with others in All War is Deception
October 20, 2011: Aeron and Io cheer her up with womanly advice in I just really don't get it
October 24, 2011 Day: Braided her hair and met a new lady in Power of the feminine eye
October 24, 2011 PM: Learning to read the stars in Aim for the Stars
October 30, 2011: Taught someone how to use a bow in What I must do to become stronger.
*October 31, 2011: In a drunken heat induced romp Sax becomes pregnant in [M] Change my Life
November 15, 2011 PM: Saxif tells Leon the news
November 18, 2011: Saxif runs into her friend Carrion again Broadhead
*November 23, 2011: Had an eventful day with Vesper in Passionate Snowfall
*November 24, 2011: Finally got some new daggers and an axe in Fur and Axe

* means threads I have not responded to

Concluded Threads
April 30, 2011: Arrived New Shore
May: Friends and maple trees :: Breakfast Anyone? :: Familiar ground in foreign soil :: The Hunter :: Golden Feathers :: Golden Feathers cont. :: Dreams of flying :: Scout me a meal :: Traps and Crafts :: Build me up :: Hehe Gotcha :: Meet with a Marquess :: Kanatiyi
June: Colorless :: Huntress' Homecoming :: A bow for she :: Spear me a friend :: Time to introduce myself
July: The Hunter's Hut :: Night of Spirits :: The Journey Home :: The Return Home & Badge of Pride :: Who goes there?
August: The truth of rage & Show me the right way:: They all fall down & I Refuse This Poison :: Like Thieves in the night :: A lesson to teach, a lesson to learn :: Now fight, unless you want to die. :: Ain't no rest for the Wicked :: Immigrants of War :: Split Life :: Trespasser, Kidnapper...Murderer :: Take the hate away :: Leave me be spirit
September: A love worth Protecting :: Fixing what is broken :: From Rage to Sadness
October: The Truth of Forgiveness :: Small Fry Fighter :: [M]You Ruined All. For Yourself. :: Save Me My Friend :: [M]Cower at me feet! :: Trap the world in friendship
November: The morning after :: November 15, 2011: would you take my candlelight? :: November 17, 2011: Sun before the storm :: November 18, 2011: Returning What's Not Mine

Messages In This Thread