i'm starting to believe the ocean's much like you
[html]
Current Ehno news: Ehno's gotten a few good wounds from the raid on AniWaya and won't be traveling too far from home for the time being.
Δ 9 Active Threads
August 2008 - July 2009 :: Fate guides us
  1. a stitch in time (01 Aug) - 23 pts

The siblings have a tearful reunion on the coast after a year of separation. Savina introduces him to Naniko, and he joins Twilight Vale.

2. There'd be no distance that could hold us back (02 Aug) - 13 pts

Savina takes Ehno to the lake, and shares the sad news from back home. In an attempt to cheer up, they speak of their adventures afterwards.

3. and i looked to the sky (05 Aug) - 6 pts

Ehno helps a pregnant Naniko clean the gutters of Haven Manor, and the pair find a bag of diamonds.

4. when finding your place is harder than it looks (09 Aug)

Ehno meets Apollo, and the two have a little chat..

5. life is a perception of your own reality (12 Aug) - 6 pts

Ehno meets the Dhalia de Mai leader. The two talk, and Ehno learns a bit of the other packs and the ongoing war.

6. a tint of rain (14 Augh)

Ehno meets Lucifer in the rain, and the two chat.

7. Take these broken wings and learn to FLY (27 Aug)

Ehno joins a gathering at Rabbit Lake to discuss the pack formation. They eventually split up and mark the territory.

8. This heaven is overrated (28 Aug)

Crimson Dreams is formed, and the new pack gathers on the mansion's porch for a meeting.

9. We could have the SUN (09 Sept) - 3 pts

Naniko gives birth and the pack gathers in her support.

10. where eagles dare; (02 Oct)

Kansas asks Ehno for his permission to have Savina as his mate.

11. yarn and needles (25 Oct)

Ehno ventures into the city and bumps into Iskata. The two chat and go on a hunt for yarn.

12. something like grace (12 Nov)

Ehno meets Geneva after returning from a trip to the city.

13. and we'll always endeavor (17 Nov) - 14 pts

Ehno and his sister have a playful adventure in the castle that leads to him getting stuck in a wardrobe and Savina wielding a battle-axe.

14. Guided by a voice (25 Nov)

Ehno finds Mati out near the valley.

15. lost in the sound of separation (05 Jan) - 15 pts

Ehno visits the still-healing Savina and she tells him about her anger problem.

16. without ever letting go, I knew you'd gone astray (12 Jan) - 12 pts

Ehno and Geneva explore the old plane at McNamara's landing together.

17. if i cut my hair, hawaii will sink (13 Jan)

Ehno meets Garnet. Incomplete.

18. No stranger to the game (05 Feb) - 9 pts

A few of the males in Crimson Dreams get together for a little male bonding.

19. we turn the pages left to right (06 Feb) - 3 pts

Mati helps Ehno with ideas for his model of the manor, and then the two wander down to the cellar to find some art supplies.

20. caution: wet floor (?? Feb) - 5 pts

Ehno searches an old home improvement store for supplies and meets Leroy. Incomplete.

21. the note from which a chord is built (19 Feb) - 6 pts

Savina shares the news that she and Kansas are soon to be parents.

22. this moment's fading out now (21 Feb) - 6 pts

Ehno puts his woodworking skills to use and makes Brooklyn a few toys.

23. For the times, they are a-changin' (06 Mar)

Anu is promoted and Savina and Kansas share their news with the pack.

24. I've got it all here in my head (16 Mar)

Ehno meets Haven in the city and they look for baby things for Savina.

25. An interesting detachment (17 Mar)

Ehno helps the leader choose a new room in the basement, and the two stumble upon an old, secret passageway.

26. wash it away (04 Apr)

Ehno meets Ryan de le Poer on the docks of Halifax and chats for a short time.

27. to the sea, the sea of love (07 Apr)

Friends and family gather as Savina and Kansas's children are born.

28. Me, myself, and I (?? Apr)

Ehno spends a little time with his long-missing sister.

29. With a little help from my *friends* (23 Apr)

Jazz initiates a pack hunt.

30. not your everyday circumstance (14 May)

Ehno has some fun outside with his sister and her children. Oocly ended.

31. White Lines & Red Lights (13 June)

Confronting an intruding Heath leads to a scuffle, which ends as the lone hybrid retreats.

32. what temporal days may bring (13 June)

Savina discovers her wounded brother, who tells her of his recent tussle with Heath. They discover that this was his second time trespassing in Crimson Dreams lands.

33. open your heart (catch my disease) (24 June)

Ehno bumps into Geneva one stormy afternoon in Halifax.

34. waiting and fading and floating away (02 Jul)

Ehno meets the Dahlian carptenter while out in Halifax. Oocly ended.

35. I Know This Familiar Place (6 Jul)

Amata joins her uncle in the old windmill on a rainy day.

July 2009 - March 2010 :: Fractured
  36. It's the end of the world as we know it (09 Jul)

Ehno rushes to catch up with Naniko as she flees the packlands after Cambria's accident. He finds her in an old house and encourages her to stop using the drugs.

37. hysterical confession, my big courageous move (09 Jul)

Savina and Anu gather the pack to inform them that Naniko has been removed from the ranks due to a drug addiction.

38. nothing's right, I'm torn (16 Jul)

Ehno finds his sibling in the woods, aching both physically and emotionally. He attempts to soothe her, and the pair go back home together.

39. come take me higher (27 Jul)

Nani and Ehno bump into each other on the dark beach, taking shelter in a cave when the rains hit. As the night goes on, they find comfort in an intimate moment.

40. You give it all but I want more (12 Aug)

Ehno and Naniko meet again, and the D'Angelo comes baring news that she is pregnant. She reveals that she plans on joining Phoenix Valley, and after some persuasion, Ehno agrees that this is the best choice for her.

41. rescue our friend (13 Aug)

After discovering that he is to be a father, Ehno meets Urma, another frind of Naniko in Crimson Dreams.

42. Careening shamelessly into oblivion (14 Aug)

Ehno and his nephew go hunting for monsters.

43. all the world is mad (15 Aug)

Ehno meets a shy woman named Colibri one afternoon in the forest. Oocly ended.

44. can you see a shadow on me (16 Aug)

Ehno spends time with his recently-returned sibling, sharing the news and worries of his impending fatherhood.

45. ignorance is your new best friend (17 Aug)

Ehno finally reveals to Savina that he had gotten Naniko pregnant and that she will not be coming back to Crimson Dreams. They cry and are very sad pandas.

46. we set sail with no fixed star in sight (12 Sept)

Ehno reaches Phoenix Valley so that he may be there when the pups arrive, and he is greeted by a new Valley member named Kvaesir. This begins his temporary stay in the Valley pack.

47. You turn around and they're almost grown (22 Sept)

Naniko and Ehno's children are finally born.

48. and I hear this calling out (18 Oct)

While staying in Phoenix Valley to help Naniko raise the young pups, Ehno meets Ty and Penzez.

49. if the moment ever comes (22 Oct)

Ehno meeds the friendly Xeris whil in Phoenix Valley.

50. Somewhere we live inside (03 Nov)

Ehno plays a little hunting game with the children.

51. love is a loyalty sworn, not a burden (07 Nov)

Ehno returns after spending months in Phoenix Valley with his children, and he begins to mend his relationship with his sister.

52. walking in circles (21 Nov)

Ehno meets his new niece and nephew with their father.

53. It's the bough we break to blow away (22 Nov)

Ehno has a slightly awkward encounter with Mati in Old Red, and he helps her bring old wooden planks back to her studio for use with her art.

54. i still believe in summer days (18 Dec)

Ehno spends some time with Urma and he shares the news of Naniko and the puppies.

55. whatever it means to you (20 Dec)

The Marino finds his daughter distressed by the disappearance of the snow faeries, but cheers her up with tales of his journeys.

56. Affliction (03 Jan)

The pack hunts. Or something.

57. keep the ghosts at bay (07 Jan)

Ehno meets Beppe! Oh look, they're both Italian!

58. she called out a {warning} (13 Jan)

Savina announces that CD is nuetral in the rekindled Inferni-Dahlia war.

59. we move like swing sets (21 Jan)

Ehno meets another Italian in the same village! What a coincidence.

60. inside were pictures of your small family (28 Jan)

Ehno is finally able to bring his children to meet the rest of his family. The Marinos gather in the manor and have a grand ol' time.

61. down by the sea (14 Mar)

idek. Incomplete

62. for all that i've blessed (16 Mar)

Ehno tries to talk to Cambria after she learns about his Nani babies, but doesn't get very far.

63. A new life (23 Mar)

He meets the newly arrived Adoina out on the beach.

64. All is love, is love, is love (26 Mar)

Savi and Kansy have moar babies, yay!

65. a little of the good life (28 Mar)

Ehno makes Sophie a toy.

April 2010 - June 2011 :: What Fate Hands Us
  66. Crashing Down (06 Apr)

Old Red collapses, Cambria and Ghita become trapped, and Ehno and Jazper come to the rescue while the pack waits outside with bated breath.

67. think of me fondly (01 May)

Ehno tries to comfort a somber-looking Coli.

68. counter balance this commotion (12 May)

Ehno catches Ghita sneaking around on her wounded leg. They joke, they argue, and the make up. Typical Ehno and Ghita. <3

69. sipping on some sunshine (13 May)

Ehno meets the AniWayan Liliana and the two inspect a barbed-wire fence.

70. in the end we still pretend. (26 May)

71. aren't you a lil short for a storm trooper? (13 Jun)

A night of bonding between brothers-in-law. Drinks are shared around a campfire and lighthearted discussion takes a sobering turn as Kansas revealed that he'd once slept with Naniko and Lucifer.

72. lean against the wind (?? Jul)

Ehno spends time with his quiet niece while showing her how he carves miniature models.

73. An Old Man's Quest: Part 1 (29 Jul)

The Marino meets the newest addition to their pack, a man named Marcus Biscay. The two of them swap stories of their time in Europe.

74. Angels on the Moon (31 Oct)

Ghita and Jazper have a new litter of pups.

75. simplicity (21 Nov)

Ehno teaches the young Cypress how to fish.

76. we were gambling to win (22 Nov)

While traveling past AniWaya, Ehno meets Sanuye and learns a little bit about AniWayan culture.

77. The Fields Have Turned Brown (23 Nov)

Haven returns to Crimson Dreams to tell Ehno what had become of his children. Letting his anger get in the way of accepting the truth of what a monster his son had become, Ehno lashes out at the young man but is quickly overpowered.

78. anchors drag me down (30 Nov)

Ehno meets Pixie and is inspired by her to build a stable for the increasing number of horses in Crimson Dreams.

79. anything to break the silence (05 Dec)

While drinking in Halifax, Ehno meets Theodore. He recognizes the scent of Naniko on him and is provoked into a scuffle that he inevitably loses.

80. the taste of blood is bitter (09 Dec)

Cambria patches up her uncle after his fight. Oocly ended.

81. time and time again (30 Dec)

Amata helps her uncle do a little fishing. Unfinished.

82. just like constellations (1 Jan)

Ehno throws a little feast for his packmates.

83. the sound of white (02 Feb)

The uncle comforts his niece while she worries for her sister.

84. staring at the wayside (04 Mar)

Ehno tries to comfort his wounded and grieving sister.

85. a color fade out (06 Mar)

While venturing out of the packlands, Ehno meets a woman named Krystalle, a member of Cercatori d'Arte.

86. Hiding in the hills (07 Mar)

Ehno discovers a pup at the borders in need of a home.

87. not so easy to forgive, harder to forget (09 Mar)

Finally working up the courage to see Naniko, Ehno ventures out east to Anathema. He tells her of what Harlowe had done to Rio, and she informs him that their son had been recently killed by a member of her pack. They promise to let eachother know if they find any sign of their daughters.

88. On the search (20 May)

Niro arrives looking to trade, offering a bird to encourage inter-pack communication.

89. closed eyes still look forward (25 May)

Ehno meets Ever... and aparently nothing happens.

90. tethered to the dream (27 May)

A new pack member and aspiring carpenter, Barret, helps Ehno fix one of the doors on the barn.

91. remembering how to smile (04 June)

Ehno meets a shy new packmate named Rook.

92. down by the sea (09 Jun)

Ghita shares her worries for her daughter with Ehno.

93. The situations are irrelevant now (26 June)

In a surprisng twist of fate, Ehno meets Krystalle again when she arrives at Crimson Dreams with Mars and their two kids, looking to join.

October 2011 - Present :: The Drums of War
  94. Δwords without a rhyme (11 Oct)

Thread description goes here.

95. Δforget all the hurt you've learned to hide so well (12 Oct)

Ehno spends time with a new pack member in the midst of the war.

96. ΔThere's a reckoning still to be reckoned (13 Oct)

Two sleepless Dreamers spend time out on the manor's porch and discuss the war for a short time. Looking to lighten the subject, Ehno and Soran fondly remember the past.

97. ΔBut this is not justice (17 Oct)

Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles forces begin their combined assault against AniWaya.

98. ΔBlood as sweet and red... (17 Oct)

Ehno, Niro, and a small handful of other Dreamers engage a few of the Guardians in battle on the outskirts of the AniWayan village.

99. ΔTired and Broken (19 Oct)

100. Δillabye (24 Oct)

101. Δti me ricordi? (29 Oct)

102. Δlus nam buadha (31 Oct)

Very Simple Character Archive by Sie! <333
<style>
.vsca-credit { width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.05px; text-align:right;}
.ehno-archive {width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px;}
.ehno-archive li {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; font-weight:bold;}
.ehno-archive li em {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.1px; line-height:16px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }
.ehno-archive ol { list-style-position:inside; padding:0px; margin:0px; }
.ehno-archive p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
.ehno-archive-warn {color:#AA0000; font-weight:bold;}
.ehno-archive li a {text-transform:lowercase;}
.ehno-post {font-size:15px; color:#8C0404;}
.ehno-archive .separator { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:17px; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding-right:10%;}
.ehno-header {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:22px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; }
.ehno-title {width:50%; float:left;}
.ehno-notes {float:right; width:50%;}
.ehno-list {clear:both; padding-top:10px;}
</style>[/html]
Info to be added later. o:
Tables made by me:

[html]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris convallis tellus eget enim iaculis pulvinar. Cras et lacus lacus, quis venenatis enim. Nunc condimentum porta nisi nec fermentum. Duis at purus a enim luctus imperdiet id non dui. Aliquam pulvinar venenatis massa, non congue sapien semper et. Praesent sit amet velit porta ipsum placerat vehicula vitae scelerisque dui. Donec sit amet posuere odio. Sed ante mi, pellentesque at vulputate at, ultrices at erat. Sed varius gravida interdum. Ut auctor pharetra tellus, vel venenatis diam condimentum et.

[/html]

[html]
Stuff.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris convallis tellus eget enim iaculis pulvinar. Cras et lacus lacus, quis venenatis enim. Nunc condimentum porta nisi nec fermentum. Duis at purus a enim luctus imperdiet id non dui. Aliquam pulvinar venenatis massa, non congue sapien semper et. Praesent sit amet velit porta ipsum placerat vehicula vitae scelerisque dui. Donec sit amet posuere odio. Sed ante mi, pellentesque at vulputate at, ultrices at erat. Sed varius gravida interdum. Ut auctor pharetra tellus, vel venenatis diam condimentum et. “Hello there, miss,” he greeted with a smile. “New to the pack?”
[/html]

[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... rnotxt.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris convallis tellus eget enim iaculis pulvinar. Cras et lacus lacus, quis venenatis enim. Nunc condimentum porta nisi nec fermentum. Duis at purus a enim luctus imperdiet id non dui. Aliquam pulvinar venenatis massa, non congue sapien semper et. Praesent sit amet velit porta ipsum placerat vehicula vitae scelerisque dui. Donec sit amet posuere odio. Sed ante mi, pellentesque at vulputate at, ultrices at erat. Sed varius gravida interdum. Ut auctor pharetra tellus, vel venenatis diam condimentum et. “No problem,”
[/html]

[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.
[/html]

[html]

Fusce egestas diam non lacus. Praesent velit nibh, pellentesque facilisis, hendrerit id, imperdiet id, mi. Curabitur pretium placerat felis. In sollicitudin neque. Donec consequat quam. Ut leo massa, dictum non, placerat eu, faucibus a, nunc. Duis auctor, nulla in egestas varius, dui leo feugiat est, interdum interdum tortor lorem eget velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nullam ipsum nunc, vulputate nec, nonummy euismod, tempus a, mauris. Fusce rhoncus, metus ac facilisis suscipit, nisi lorem interdum mi, ac tempor lacus sem eget augue. Nunc faucibus magna eget dui. Suspendisse diam. Aliquam aliquam consectetuer pede. Suspendisse sodales, mauris ut ultricies fermentum, sapien risus interdum pede, quis mattis lacus turpis a velit. Duis tortor. Donec sit amet odio id arcu pulvinar facilisis. Phasellus mi. Sed ac mauris eget ipsum fringilla lacinia. Nunc fringilla adipiscing urna.
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.undisclosed b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.undisclosed p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.undisclosed {width:400px;border:1px solid #4e6b6a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... closed.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#09154c;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#7279b9;}
</style>

ooc muurrr

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi id leo sit amet enim tempus interdum. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam rutrum tincidunt ornare. Sed sed leo vel sem posuere suscipit ac et felis. Aenean a tellus nunc, ultrices pharetra massa. Fusce nec lectus ut risus vestibulum tempus. Praesent non varius turpis. Phasellus id arcu eros. Donec at diam orci. Nulla molestie semper odio sed commodo.

Morbi lacus velit, vestibulum at viverra eget, faucibus sit amet ligula. Vivamus blandit vulputate magna, non suscipit lacus tincidunt at. Donec pretium tincidunt dui, non ullamcorper leo rutrum ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ultrices tempus elit, nec pharetra neque sollicitudin quis. "Etiam rhoncus ullamcorper lacinia." Duis molestie tempus arcu, sed tincidunt ipsum gravida nec. Sed quis urna at ligula tincidunt suscipit in in leo. Donec posuere, urna in dignissim faucibus, felis odio placerat justo, sit amet pretium nisl sapien non velit. Suspendisse urna ante, congue id congue sit amet, rhoncus eu massa. Donec vestibulum justo adipiscing sem scelerisque et feugiat lectus ultricies.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.everyme b {font-weight:bold; color:#745c97; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.everyme p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.everyme {width:375px;border:1px solid #4c708a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... every1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:135px;background-color:#6696bc;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#4c708a;}
</style>

ooc murr

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi id leo sit amet enim tempus interdum. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam rutrum tincidunt ornare. Sed sed leo vel sem posuere suscipit ac et felis. Aenean a tellus nunc, ultrices pharetra massa. Fusce nec lectus ut risus vestibulum tempus. Praesent non varius turpis. Phasellus id arcu eros. Donec at diam orci. Nulla molestie semper odio sed commodo.

Morbi lacus velit, vestibulum at viverra eget, faucibus sit amet ligula. Vivamus blandit vulputate magna, non suscipit lacus tincidunt at. Donec pretium tincidunt dui, non ullamcorper leo rutrum ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ultrices tempus elit, nec pharetra neque sollicitudin quis. "Etiam rhoncus ullamcorper lacinia." Duis molestie tempus arcu, sed tincidunt ipsum gravida nec. Sed quis urna at ligula tincidunt suscipit in in leo. Donec posuere, urna in dignissim faucibus, felis odio placerat justo, sit amet pretium nisl sapien non velit. Suspendisse urna ante, congue id congue sit amet, rhoncus eu massa. Donec vestibulum justo adipiscing sem scelerisque et feugiat lectus ultricies.

[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.ehnosun b {font-weight:bold; color:#bf6f34; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ehnosun p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.ehnosun {width:400px;border:1px solid #77482b;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... hnosun.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#77482b;}
</style>

ooc murr

[/html]

[html]<style type="text/css">
.fracture b {font-weight:bold; color:#fef47e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fracture p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.fracture {width:400px;border:1px solid #c3702e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... cture1.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#432e1e;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#c3702e;}
</style>

Thank you for starting, and apologies for my own lengthy delay. <3 wc:424

A solemn energy seemed to be hanging over the land of Dreamers, flowing in along with even colder winter temperatures. Heavy hearts were all around, and the usually bustling and busy manor they called home was silent and still. A haunting string of ill events had struck the family-like pack, turning the normally cheerful atmosphere into something altogether more somber. Children were up and leaving their home or succumbing to illnesses that none of the Dreamers knew how to reverse. This helplessness only added to their despair.

Being a self-proclaimed protector of his family since he was young, Ehno particularly hated this feeling of helplessness. He wished only to take away their pains and sorrows, yet there was nothing he could really do to fix things. Though with how well he had been succeeding at the role of guardian lately, it should have hardly surprised him. All he could really offer was a shoulder to cry on and to act as a pillar of support for them until fate saw it fit to smile upon them once again.

Still, the somber quietude was beginning to wear on the Marino man. He found himself resorting to the half-full bottle of amber liquid that had settled onto one of the shelves in his workshop. The fiery warmth the drink would offer him would only offer him a temporary respite from the heavy thoughts and feelings, but that mattered little to him. He pulled the bottle down from the shelf and proceeded to head out to the front door. The Italian man wasn’t sure where he intended to go, but solitude seemed to be his best companion while drinking of late. But it seemed that he wouldn’t be slipping away from Haven Manor unnoticed, as he discovered one of his nieces sitting out on the front steps when he made his way outside.

He froze for a brief moment, suddenly feeling the need to hide the glass bottle clutched in his fingers. Her back was to him, and Ehno considered slipping back inside and tucking the bottle somewhere out of sight. The irrational thoughts vanished as quickly as they had come, however, and the Marino was left to wonder why he should have felt so guilty in the first place. Instead he continued forward, lowering himself onto one of the steps beside the pale-furred girl. He set the bottle against the wooden railing to his left, then turned to fully face his niece. “Ciao, Parker. How are you doing?” Amber-gold eyes studied her features as he spoke.

[/html]

Tables made by others:

ANNATABLE<3
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/02.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." Mauris convallis tellus eget enim iaculis pulvinar. Cras et lacus lacus, quis venenatis enim. Nunc condimentum porta nisi nec fermentum. Duis at purus a enim luctus imperdiet id non dui. Aliquam pulvinar venenatis massa, non congue sapien semper et. Praesent sit amet velit porta ipsum placerat vehicula vitae scelerisque dui. Donec sit amet posuere odio. Sed ante mi, pellentesque at vulputate at, ultrices at erat. Sed varius gravida interdum. Ut auctor pharetra tellus, vel venenatis diam condimentum et.
[/html]

LINTABLE<3
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ebylin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's all good! And my replies should be much timelier now that my 'net connection is done being wonky!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris convallis tellus eget enim iaculis pulvinar. Cras et lacus lacus, quis venenatis enim. Nunc condimentum porta nisi nec fermentum. Duis at purus a enim luctus imperdiet id non dui. Aliquam pulvinar venenatis massa, non congue sapien semper et. Praesent sit amet velit porta ipsum placerat vehicula vitae scelerisque dui. Donec sit amet posuere odio. Sed ante mi, pellentesque at vulputate at, ultrices at erat. Sed varius gravida interdum. Ut auctor pharetra tellus, vel venenatis diam condimentum et.
[/html]

POPPINSTABLE<3
[html]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam nec turpis magna. Quisque sollicitudin pretium nunc, id pulvinar sem lacinia id. Nunc vel sem sem, vitae adipiscing nunc. Quisque gravida eros arcu. Phasellus diam odio, condimentum a auctor et, convallis eu mi. Quisque ut enim a turpis suscipit pulvinar. Maecenas scelerisque tempor purus, id tincidunt est fringilla ac. "Praesent sit amet auctor libero." Sed egestas volutpat lacus porta mollis. Fusce nec erat congue nunc dapibus aliquam eget quis ante. Proin dapibus viverra felis non congue. Nulla accumsan porta diam ac mollis. Nullam condimentum, enim id posuere molestie, massa velit bibendum elit, sit amet vehicula nisi turpis et ligula. Pellentesque enim mi, rhoncus sed volutpat id, pharetra id nisi. Sed libero tellus, lobortis fringilla gravida a, congue eget elit. Maecenas nibh lorem, aliquam id pharetra ut, rhoncus sagittis neque. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean justo nisl, porttitor sit amet blandit ut, aliquet in purus.
[/html]

JAMESTABLE<3
[html]
ooc

[/html]

ITHENTABLE<3
[html]

ooc-ness

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam nec turpis magna. Quisque sollicitudin pretium nunc, id pulvinar sem lacinia id. Nunc vel sem sem, vitae adipiscing nunc. Quisque gravida eros arcu. Phasellus diam odio, condimentum a auctor et, convallis eu mi. Quisque ut enim a turpis suscipit pulvinar. Maecenas scelerisque tempor purus, id tincidunt est fringilla ac. "Praesent sit amet auctor libero." Sed egestas volutpat lacus porta mollis. Fusce nec erat congue nunc dapibus aliquam eget quis ante. Proin dapibus viverra felis non congue. Nulla accumsan porta diam ac mollis. Nullam condimentum, enim id posuere molestie, massa velit bibendum elit, sit amet vehicula nisi turpis et ligula. Pellentesque enim mi, rhoncus sed volutpat id, pharetra id nisi. Sed libero tellus, lobortis fringilla gravida a, congue eget elit. Maecenas nibh lorem, aliquam id pharetra ut, rhoncus sagittis neque. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean justo nisl, porttitor sit amet blandit ut, aliquet in purus.

"Speech"

[/html]

JAMESTABLE<3
[html]
ooc talk is here!

[/html]

ERINTABLE<3
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer adipiscing tortor nec libero fermentum eu elementum tortor gravida. Ut eget eros lectus. Donec mattis risus ac sem malesuada cursus. Proin odio felis, eleifend vel ultrices eget, posuere condimentum leo. Suspendisse ac mi pellentesque tellus porttitor ornare vitae quis est. Nam viverra, lorem sit amet aliquet consectetur, est est eleifend nulla, eget lacinia massa tellus eget magna. Vivamus et aliquam urna. "Curabitur ac mauris neque. Duis consectetur, ligula laoreet auctor lobortis, mi magna consectetur felis, non sagittis est mi nec nunc." Pellentesque at purus sed magna egestas tempus et eget purus. Proin quis massa purus. Nam porta scelerisque magna, in cursus velit ullamcorper in. Morbi vitae erat at neque posuere pulvinar ac in augue. Ut ut dictum nibh. Ut sed tempus nibh. Maecenas nec bibendum metus. Morbi sed leo enim. Quisque tempus felis a sapien feugiat dictum.

[/html]

JAMESTABLE<3
[html]
ooc

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris convallis tellus eget enim iaculis pulvinar. Cras et lacus lacus, quis venenatis enim. Nunc condimentum porta nisi nec fermentum. Duis at purus a enim luctus imperdiet id non dui. Aliquam pulvinar venenatis massa, non congue sapien semper et. Praesent sit amet velit porta ipsum placerat vehicula vitae scelerisque dui. Donec sit amet posuere odio. Sed ante mi, pellentesque at vulputate at, ultrices at erat. Sed varius gravida interdum. Ut auctor pharetra tellus, vel venenatis diam condimentum et. "speak"
[/html]

GWENTABLE<3
[html]
http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp61 ... nogogo.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

[/html]

ALLITABLE<3
[html]

ooccgoodnessss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque cursus suscipit sem, eu ultrices mi fermentum non. Suspendisse pulvinar tempus suscipit. Aliquam euismod ante vitae eros sollicitudin vulputate. Vestibulum aliquam leo quis ipsum feugiat vel rutrum velit suscipit. In sodales ultricies eleifend. "Etiam sit amet lacus sem, vitae dignissim massa." Nam arcu lorem, porta ac feugiat non, suscipit sed massa. Nulla ligula lectus, tempor ac adipiscing eu, feugiat non metus. Proin sed mi nunc, ut elementum neque. Sed ultricies suscipit orci quis fermentum. Nunc ultricies arcu vel nisl vestibulum tempus. Maecenas tincidunt, nulla at pretium porta, dui lacus commodo lorem, id mollis est leo bibendum eros. Nunc eleifend adipiscing purus, in blandit lorem vulputate in. Fusce feugiat fermentum tellus, at euismod dui bibendum id.

Nullam non nisl id risus malesuada dignissim. Ut at neque et libero consequat elementum. Vivamus ornare pellentesque lobortis. Cras tincidunt magna quis justo dignissim auctor. Pellentesque massa eros, mattis sit amet iaculis vitae, posuere vel leo. Curabitur pulvinar tincidunt magna, non consectetur velit eleifend sit amet. Vestibulum diam dui, blandit sit amet lobortis ac, feugiat sed leo. Donec ligula lorem, ullamcorper id bibendum in, suscipit posuere turpis. Phasellus nec ligula sed est auctor consequat ut a nulla. "Maecenas ullamcorper interdum enim, nec iaculis nibh scelerisque vel." In ac nisl enim. Pellentesque massa sapien, gravida a volutpat et, tempus non ligula. Integer ac odio at mi vestibulum bibendum a ut velit.

"Maecenas ullamcorper interdum enim, nec iaculis nibh scelerisque vel." In ac nisl enim. Pellentesque massa sapien, gravida a volutpat et, tempus non ligula. Integer ac odio at mi vestibulum bibendum a ut velit.

<style type="text/css">
.ehnogift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f6f3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #757e8d; }
.ehnogift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505253; text-align:center;}
.ehnogift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ehnogift01 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#bdc0c5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#505253; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ehnogift01-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.ehnogift01-line1 {width:402px; border-bottom:1px solid #9c9ea2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

SIETABLE<3
[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.ehno-d39 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ehno-d39 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ehno-d39 b {color:#798BAE; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ehno-d39 {background-color:#E4E7ED; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/ehnogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D3139; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ehno-d39-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Ever table <3
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. "Sed ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem,". Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. "Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed,". Venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus.Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

<style type="text/css">
.fishblue-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.fishblue b {font-weight:bold; color:#663366; letter-spacing:1px}
.fishblue p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.fishblue {margin:0 auto; background-color:#8dcae4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/29dxwme.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#39525a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:380px; border:1px solid #877070; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Alli Table! <3
[html]

occgoodnessss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In

hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei09 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff3f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2d2d30; }
.allifreebei09-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei09 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei09 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2dde3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei09.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff3f6; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei09-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #72727a; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei09-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a6becf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Table for Andante
[html]

oocstuff

Integer tristique, ipsum non lobortis vehicula, sapien erat ornare velit, nec sodales dui orci quis augue. Praesent semper diam et magna laoreet vel tempor est aliquet. Nullam eleifend tempor turpis at fermentum. Nam tellus massa, posuere ac euismod ac, tempor ac lectus. Nullam accumsan eros vehicula velit lobortis malesuada. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed tincidunt velit et augue facilisis laoreet. "Nullam tellus quam, accumsan et cursus id, tempor et turpis. Ut pharetra magna enim, a cursus nunc." Nullam vitae magna ipsum, sed accumsan erat. Sed consequat pharetra sodales. Maecenas et lorem augue, eu elementum risus. Morbi faucibus gravida tortor, quis feugiat elit posuere quis. Proin at urna ut augue auctor bibendum quis quis libero. Mauris luctus malesuada nulla aliquet bibendum. Maecenas nec nisl odio. Aliquam posuere pretium risus vel tempor. Nullam dictum nibh sed massa fermentum rutrum eget at turpis. Cras porttitor diam id lectus congue sed suscipit eros aliquam.
[/html]

newdante
[html]
TELL ME, ARE YOU FREE, WHEN THE FEAR FALLS ON YOU?
Private; Halifax

The sun was just beginning to make its descent toward the horizon, casting the streets in a murky orange glow as it fell. The color always added a little life to the dead city streets, but it changed nothing. They were just the same old streets painted in a different shade of monochrome. Dante picked his way through a familiar street, trying to block out the noise of some memories screaming in the back of his head with a mind-numbing walk. Yet it was just his luck that it wasn’t doing a thing to help. He could almost see Viola there in front of him, babbling in her pathetic and needy ways. In the next moment she was screaming at him, begging him to stop his ruthless beating. The boy could feel her standing there in front of him, her large form battered and bruised by his own doing. Her eyes were always set in an accusing glare, the familiar amethyst gaze blaming him for his deeds where her words could not.

Before he could even let the guilt build up and gnaw at him, he growled in frustration, choosing to let his anger flare up instead of the remorse. There was only one thing Dante ever found to ward off the spectre, and that was to get pissed drunk. So with that goal in mind, the doggish male set his mindless wandering into a determined pace, knowing exactly where he would stop by. The bar was a couple of blocks away, familiar to him as he had scouted the place out a few times before. It was in good shape and still relatively well-stocked. He would take advantage of its bounty now, all too eager to lose himself in the haze of the fire-water. He stepped right into the little building, still too focused on drowning out the noise of his dreadful memories to notice the scent of another lingering around the place.

OH, TO BREATHE IN FIRE, AND KNOW I'M FREE
[/html]

Lucia table by James-luff
[html]
ooc talk

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. "speech"
[/html]

Lin-table para Luci~!
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... blelin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Pendzez was quick to correct him, which the Patriarch partially expected; there was no way the righteous, just white wolf would let his leader get away with accusing his newborns as plausible demonic spawn. Jefferson's tattered ear twitched some, unimpressed by the Nuncio's response; so it was up to Jefferson himself whether or not he was good enough to be reborn when the afterlife was ready for him? Bullshit. The cyclops had little faith in spirits, but when it came to his own fate, he knew it didn't fall in his grasp. The cyclops had barely been able to grasp what had already happened to him, what with the amnesia and such. Redemption for his sins was already long past. "Well," he shrugged, "solved that loophole." And that was the end of that.

"I have several siblings, most of which aren't around and all of which I don't remember from my youth." Green eye glanced over the headstones. Were any of them buried here? Was any of his family resting beneath the soil, potentially inches away from his feet? Even if they were, the cyclops probably couldn't identify them, nor ever put a face to their names. "Two of my younger step-siblings live in Dahlia, but neither of them are trustworthy. My adopted brother is dead." Laruku had been adopted, yes, but Jefferson couldn't remember it. They'd been close once, but that was just another memory and experience his amnesia had robbed from him.

[/html]

By Sunny for Luci:
[html]
ooc talk

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent sed libero diam, non sodales est. Donec laoreet justo ac sapien laoreet faucibus. Morbi id feugiat urna. Ut pharetra pretium nulla, quis pulvinar arcu consectetur pharetra. Donec aliquet consequat dolor, eget consequat dolor pulvinar vitae. Morbi vitae leo ipsum. Maecenas at neque orci, et sagittis velit. Proin eget congue nisi. Donec hendrerit malesuada massa eu vehicula. Curabitur placerat varius volutpat. "Morbi semper, leo non fermentum interdum, purus enim pellentesque turpis, et fringilla velit orci convallis turpis." Fusce tincidunt condimentum tellus eget placerat. Cras dictum massa ut velit ultrices vehicula. Etiam quis leo a odio commodo luctus nec vitae augue. Sed id sapien quam.

Curabitur et interdum risus. Donec placerat sagittis tellus a eleifend. Pellentesque vel sapien imperdiet arcu tempus malesuada in molestie lacus. Phasellus dolor nunc, facilisis ac placerat sed, auctor non mi. Donec sit amet elit et ipsum convallis pulvinar non et nulla. "Suspendisse congue nunc placerat velit consequat ac sollicitudin lectus gravida. Donec quam lacus, dignissim eget imperdiet in, laoreet et neque." Donec porta purus id nulla tristique accumsan. Integer laoreet, magna ut pretium interdum, augue dolor auctor libero, feugiat laoreet mi orci quis tellus. Praesent molestie accumsan eros sollicitudin vestibulum. Proin quis erat ligula. In id elit et dolor bibendum auctor. Ut consequat tellus quis odio ultricies rutrum scelerisque tortor tincidunt. Donec diam lorem, tincidunt a rhoncus eget, suscipit at tortor. Sed auctor nunc vitae sem ornare rutrum. Integer dictum tincidunt sem sit amet pretium. Donec pulvinar mattis tortor.

wc/extra notes

<style type="text/css">
.lucia b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.luciaooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.luciawc {text-align:right;font-style:italic;font-weight:bold; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.lucia p {text-indent:0px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.lucia {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#E9D1EC; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ysunny.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px double #833965; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#833965; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]