Twisted little star
[html]

Halo Lykoi
    Don't lose your way (2009)
    1. I have seen it (16 May)

Halo arrives at Inferni's borders. She is met by a member of the clan, Giggle Dracon. When the coyote calls for the Aquila, Halo recognizes him as her uncle. Through Gabriel she learns that Vitium Lykoi, her father, is not the man she thought him to be. She is accepted into the clan as a Tirones.

2. Let the right one in (18 May)

In search for a new home Halo goes to the mansion and picks out a room on the second floor facing the front gardens as her new room. Coincidence leads Siobhan Cavil to the same room, and it is discovered that the young Lykoi has taken over a room that was sort of in use. Halo turns this room into her permanent accommodation.

3. I am as sweet as candy (21 May)

Halo explores Halifax on her own and runs into the wolfdog Jacquez Trouillefou. As a young, beautiful girl full of herself, the girl seduces him, but gets second thoughts before they go too far and flees the scene.

4. I'll introduce you to my my friends in the future (24 May)

Halo meets Gaël morte dre Soul and the two don't really get along that well.

5. She's damned (03 June)

The young coyote trespasses into the newly established Cour des Miracles and meets the sub-leader of the pack, Svara Thames. All in all, Halo insults the woman because of her scarred and tattered appearance.

6. Riddle me this (07 June)

Halo and Enigma takes a stroll on the beach!

7. And now, reality (09 June)

The three litter siblings meet up, and as always when the three are together, the brothers argue and Halo resents her brothers for not giving her enough attention.

8. Among the broken mirrors I don't look the same (12 June)

Halo meets a strange female, Midnight Massacre. She never discovers the loner's name however, as the other woman turned out to be a mute.

9. Made in a bakery where nuts are used (13 June)

Lillith Stormbringer trespasses into Inferni territory and is met by a somewhat hostile Halo. They don't get along at all, unfortunately.

10. I will battle for the sun (18 June)

Outside the Mansion, Halo finds Kaena Lykoi, her grandmother that she believed to be long dead or part of Vitium's cruel lies. The women bond and Halo is for once somewhat happy about her current life.

11. You always thought I was stronger (24 June)

The young Lykoi meets the then sub-leader of the clan, Ryan de le Poer.

12. I wont falter nor fail (30 June)

One of Halo's hobbies is starving rodents, and one day she is extra bored, she tricks Addison D'Angelo-Soul into the remaining shell of a factory. She forces the girl into the building by pointing a gun at her head, knocks her unconscious and ties her up. She sets the starved rodents on the young wolf, but a one eyed wolf from the same pack, Phoenix Valley, appears and saves the wolf before she is eaten alive. Halo escapes, laughing.

13. You would cry too if it happened to you (31 July)

A young child named Merilin Ethuil of the clan scares the shit out of her and the Lykoi is not happy about that, so she's mean back.

14. The box said, "It's no good" (11 August)

While looking for a lost item, Halo stumbles across a cousin; Ezekiel de le Poer. He turns out to resist her charms and it disappoints the girl to realize that she can't curl every male around her little finger.

15. Take it (20 August)

While in Halifax, looking for things for her pets, she is found by and meets for the first time Samael Lykoi, and uncle. Chasing dark and glorious dreams, the girl is fascinated by him and is given a scalpel as a gift.

16. Outside it's armageddon (22 August)

Halo visits Kaena and gives her a necklace, and in return Kaena gives her a chaos star tattoo

17. All the anger and the eloquence are bleeding (22 August)

After killing a loner wolf that has terrorized the clan's borders together with the rest of the clan, Halo is promoted to Hydra by the Aquila.

18. Who would ever want to hurt you? (28 September)

A lone wolf assists Halo with getting hold of a pair of fine katana blades, only to have Samael arrive and destroy everything. After witnessing her uncle kill the wolf in a hideous way, Samael rapes her.

19. The pharaohs killed the first born son (12 October)

Halo meets Hezekiah!

20. A vampire in the devil town (28 October)

Costume party with weed and drinks, Halo does not like.

21. I don't know, but it's never been so clear (6 November)

Halo meets a loner and decides to chase him with her blade.

22. Simply not good enough (15 November)

Gabriel and Halo talk a bit about past wars and toward the end of the thread they decide that he will teach her how to fight with polearms.

23. You thought you could run away (8 May)

Seeing Larkspur for the first time, Halo can't help but laugh.

24. These ordinary sins (17 November)

Halo and Kaena are emo girls.

25. Glare like a light in the sky (1 December)

While taking a stroll around Inferni, Halo meets Rikka and tosses a rat at her face.

26. Destroy everything you touch (4 December)

Some joiner shows up by the borders and Halo is not impressed.

27. When it rains (8 May)

Cotl and Halo meet.

28. How to make stuff die (15 December)

Hezekiah and Halo have a sparring session

29. Noise pollution (29 December)

Halo and Silas meet.

With each passing day (2010)

30. Switch blade caresses and a brass knuckle kiss (3 January)

Anselm and Halo have a sparring session

31. A warning to the people (3 January)

Clan meeting, the Second Dahlian War begins.

32. Fill me with your rage (4 January)

Halo travels to Dahlia de Mai and shoots her half-sister in the head.

33. Incomplete (5 January)

Marik and Halo meet.

34. I will let you hold my hand forever (5 January)

Hybrid and Halo have a sparring session.

35. It's in the blood (6 January)

Halo and Sammie meet again, whee.

36. I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin' (7 January)

Halo saves Rikka from Haku Soul and puts three bullets into his shoulder as he flees.

37. Jedi mind tricks (8 January)

Vitium arrives at the borders and Halo shows up to show her disgust for her sire before the man leaves.

38. But you're so far away (27 February)

Halo and Cotl hook up and she gets a bit snappy because she doesn't want the tattoo he has sketched up for her.

39. What remains (27 February)

Cassius and Halo meet.

40. My daddy's got a gun (6 March)

Big fight between Inferni and Dahlia de Mai

41. I'm here without you (12 March)

Halo runs into a wolf in a mall and they don't like each other.

42. Devotion (22 March)

Larkspur and Halo fight!

43. That cigarette smoke (26 March)

Halo freaks out on Raziekel.

44. Kokain (27 March)

Cotl and Halo hang out.

45. Disposably yours (4 April)

Two lovebirds crush on each other a little bit.

46. Things we lost in the fire (12 April)

Clan meeting where it is announced that the war between Inferni and Dahlia de Mai is over.

47. Black with sin (14 April)

Kaena finds unconcious Halo by clan borders.

48. Bone eater (7 May)

Mkhai and Halo meet.

49. Imagine (8 May)

Outside of Inferni, Halo meets a young wolf and scares the shit out of him.

50. Hey princess, you're ready for greatness (25 May)

Zana appears at Inferni's borders and Halo is not pleased at all!

51. Gray lines on a wall (21 May)

Halo runs into Mati and Silas together and misinterprets the scene. Fun drama.

52. This citiy, this city is haunted (17 June)

Halo finds her brother, Jael by the borders and he reveals to her that her father is not Vitium as they had all believed, but Samael Lykoi.

53. Not my intention (2 July)

Kaena comes to visit, and Halo is forced to reveal that she has recently become the reluctant mother of a single child.

54. Prom Queen (7 July)

Halo tells Cotl about the child that she's hiding in her room, ohohoo.

55. The light of the oncoming train (23 July)

Halo and Itachi find Samael, and Halo is creeped out.

56. Ytterst mot randa av salt fant eg ein vei (25 July)

Silas gives Halo a beautiful gold dragon bracelet and reveals his feelings for her. She decides to tell him that she has a child, and he misunderstands, but everything works out in the end <3

57. My bloodied wings (29 July)

Walking through the clan territory, Halo finds Talitha, a cousin that has come and gone a few times. Finding this a traitor's trait, Halo is not kind, and in the end the other female leaves in tears.

58. Was it bitter when you tossed and turned (5 October)

Halo meets Sepirah, her half sibling. She is not at all impressed by the other female.

59. A plague upon you (9 October)

First and only time Halo meets Izaak. He leaves the scene in tears.

60. Red tinted glass (25 October)

A couple of lone wolves are found by the border by another Inferni member, and Halo interrupts them and decides to give them a scare.

61. Into the sea (25 October)

While walking by the beach, Halo meets Kesho, a former member of the original Inferni. She takes a liking to him, and towards the end of their meeting they agree to a sparring session later.

62. Six feet under (27 October)

Halo visits Kaena and Itachi, and they merely talk.

63. Hodet over vannet (27 October)

Halo meets a lone wolf, but the two do not interact before they go each their way.

64. We can live like Jack and Sally if we want (29 October)

Halo and Silas end up on the coach in the mansion's living room, but Halo freaks out and runs away when things turn exciting!

65. He said he had a story (8 November)

While walking with her son, the couple find Enkiel, Halo's half brother. She decides that this one is not quite as pathetic as her half sister, Sepirah.

66. Explorations (15 November)

Unknowingly, Halo steps into the newly claimed lands of Cercatori D'Arte. Meeting two idiotic canines that draw their blades at her, she decides to leave despite for the sake of peace.

67. Lifeless (28 November)

While being outside the clan's territory, Halo meets a lone wolf. Nothing interesting happens.

68. Kem du nå va (28 November)

Halo meets Alyssum, a new member of Inferni. She finds that they seem to have similar interests in the warrior tier as well as for like of weapons.

69. That's what we do (28 November)

Halo finds Hybrid and they do a sparring session.

70. The greatest danger to our future is apathy (5 December)

Gabriel seeks Halo out in the mansion and tells her what her son has done as well as revealing the identity of Itachi's father.

71. Hold me down for we are no longer the same (7 December)

Halo finds Cassius in his room and comes to the conclusion that he's probably mad.

72. Something's gotta give (26 December)

Walking by the borders, Halo finds a young wolf and learns that they are related. He quickly decides to leave, but when an old "aquaintance" of Halo appears, things turn ugly.

You've come so far (2011)

73. Live your story (1 January)

Kesho and Halo have a sparring session!

74. Let the water fill our lungs (5 January)

Halo meets a wolf and doesn't like him one bit!

75. Dark days (19 January)

Halo is mean to a kitty.

76. Why does it always rain on me (5 February)

Halo Silas goodness.

77. Where you could always find me (23 February)

Halo meets a wolf named Alexander and they talk about racism :|

78. When was the last time you saw him? (24 February)

Halo goes to the caves to visit Kaena, but finds a child at her home instead.

79. Dead weight (10 March)

Halo meets a new member of the clan, but they are quickly joined by Talitha, one of Halo's least favorite people! After a short, poor convo, Halo exits the scene.

80. Don't need to be saved (23 March)

China receives serious beating when Halo recovers that the girl has slept with both Samael and Itachi.

81. I bow before you, my teacher (28 March)

Halo finds Maki outside the mansion and goes to investigate.

82. I'll soon be turning (30 Mar)

Halo and Caillen weirdness.

83. Don't find fault, find a remedy (1 April)

Clan meeting where Halo's promotion is publically announced.

84. Tima eke spatium machina (12 April)

Nothing going on hurr.

85. Smiling sweetly (18 April)

Halo gets on a horse for the first time, wheee!

86. I changed by not changing at all (28 April)

Gabe and Halo talk, but Libri failed big time and the thread died.

87. The children of a lesser god (3 May)

Clan meeting, herp.

88. If I had a tumor, I would name it after you (13 May)

Halo meets one of the new Hastatis.

89. Won't let the sun wrap its arms around me (8 June)

Halo meets Salsola's alpha, Sirius, and seems to be quite taken!

90. Tidløs (1 July)

Bonding time in the lake by the Mansion.

91. Grown for a minute (29 July)

Halo scares the shit out of an Inferni puppy with her witchface.

92. More than a dare (29 July)

While patrolling the borders, Halo finds a snotty kid trying to steal one of the skulls. She confronts the hcild and one thing leads to another, so the two of them decided to go on a wolf hunt. Fun, fun, fun, fun, and they're looking forward to the weekend.

93. They did it to be infamous (2 August)

Halo challenges Ezekiel for the Aquila rank and faces defeat. She is demoted from Centurion to Triarii.

94. Of blood and breed (16 August)

Halo harasses a half-sibling of Ezekiel's that is visiting Inferni territory, though is rudely approached by Ezekiel, who calls her fat. Rude is rude.

95. Did you stand too close to the fire (20 August)

Symera and Halo go and spend some quality time together by killing a crazy loner by Inferni borders. After killing it, Halo even make a hat from the wolf's skull for her adopted daughter. D'aaaw.

96. My name and my deeds will scorch the land (05 September)

A small group of clan members trespass into Aniwaya territory. Halo and Hybrid make off with some weapons and kill an Aniwayan in the process.

97. Strangest ways (08 September)

Halo runs into a wolf-dog hybrid that she decides is odd.

98. [M] Edge of the Earth (08 September)

Cotl and Halo sit and talk some.

99. An instoppable force and an immovable object (6 October)*

100. How very poetic (13 October)

Halo runs into a large feline.

101. Distractions along the way (15 October)

Halo meets Eclipse and is her usual >:| self.

102. Little Red Riding Hood (19 October)*

103. A little more intensity from you (24 October)

HALO AND MYRIKA SHOULD BE BFFS.

104. A pair of dull scissors (25 October)

Halo raeges at China and sort of kicks her out of the clan.

105. Still the days stay the same (11 December)*

106. The Cobra and the Viper (10 December)

Helotes approaches Halo in pursuit of training, and they have a quick sparring session, where she after decides to take him on as her pupil.

107. I want your horror (19 December)*

108. White Noise (1 Januar)

109. Criminal Minds (1 Januar)*

110. These are our children (? Januar)*

111. Come all ye traders (? Januar)*

112. I want your love (? Januar)*

113. I'll teach you how to play (? Januar)*

114. Footsteps in the gloom (4(?) Januar)*

115. She wont bite unless it brings me joy (4 Januar)*

116. [M] Dark Souls (5 Januar)

117. The lovely bones (5 Januar)*

118. Round two (6 Januar)*

119. [M] Gonna get off this merry-go-round (28 February)*

<style>
/*Just some general notes: You can use this to keep track of your Word of the Day or game points, too. It counts them automatically for you, then. 8D An example of this can be found in Sie's postlog (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... st&p=95421). Please feel free to quote the post and lift that example, though I swear there's nothing different about that code than the code provided here! Also, remember, if you use the basic DIV shell in multiple posts, you only need to include the CSS once! That's it! And then you can control all of your archives with one CSS, if you please! If not, and you want multiple different layouts for each character and you plan to customise each one, *PLEASE* remember to change your class names from .char to your character's name or another unique identification, otherwise your CSSes will overlap and it will be bad.*/
.char-archive {width:95%; margin:0 auto; font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:14px;}
/* Main DIV control. This controls your base text. If you want a background or border, you can add them here. You can combine this with my pure css table tutorial, sort of, and set a background image with padding to make it pretty, if you want. Big Grin*/
.char-archive li {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; font-weight:bold;}
/*This controls the list items and gives them 2px padding on the top and bottom, 0px padding to the left and right, and a leading zero on the list numbers. It also makes the font weight of the numbers bold.*/
.char-archive li em {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.1px; line-height:16px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; }
/*This is so that we can use a different text/font weight/color/etc for our numbers, and have our actual list item content text differ from the numbers. COOL RITE? */
.char-archive ol { list-style-position:inside; padding:0px; margin:0px; }
/* This sets the position of the numbers inside; you can also have them display outside, if you like, which will push all of the text over to the right and separate out the numbers to the left slightly. I wouldn't mess with the padding or margin unless you want to add spacing around your archive list.*/
.char-archive p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px; }
/*Gives your paragraphs a text indent. I generally only would wrap the thread description with a paragraph tag. If you want to give your thread description a little padding or margin or something, you can adjust those values.*/
.char-archive-warn {color:#AA0000; font-weight:bold;} /*Mature thread warning text color and weight. Please remember to mark your mature threads in their titles, the first post with the provided warnings, (http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index ... t&p=107437), and in profiles, archives, and post logs. Anywhere you can give people a heads up about a mature thread is good.*/
.char-archive li a {text-transform:lowercase;}
/*Controls the links used in your list items. If you want all of them to display upper or lowercase, I would recommend setting it via CSS rather than manually typing it in capitalized or all lowercase, because it is far, far easier to go back and change things later if you use CSS to set such things. Smile I typed all of the thread titles in my character archives as properly capitalized and just set the links to display as lowercase. Remember, the fact that the a tag is declared after the li tag means that only links within your list items will change; any links outside of this (e.g., where the Wiki Profile / Detailed Profile links are) are not affected.*/
.char-post {font-size:15px; color:#8C0404;}
/*If you want to use the little symbols, this controls their color and size. I like for the symbols to stick out from the rest of the text, hence the color. They also don't look very good at smaller sizes, that is why they are set for 15px. Feel free to experiment, of course. :3*/
.char-archive .separator { font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:12px; text-transform:uppercase; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding-right:10%;}
/*This is the separator control. Font variables and so forth. A note for the separators, you have to place them WITHIN a list item tag (li) in order for them to function properly for every instance except the first one, which is placed outside of the first ordered list tag (ol). An example of this has been done for you--please remember this, otherwise the separators are liable to break something somehow and you will have to rescue your codez and it will not be fun. */
.char-header {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:22px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:bold; }
/*Controls the "Character Name" part's font and etc.*/
.char-title {width:50%; float:left;}
/* Makes the part with your character name and the notes beneath it float to the left. You can change this to right, just remember to set char-notes float to left. */
.char-notes {float:right; width:50%;}
/*Makes your character notes float to the right. You can change this to left, just remember to set char-post float to right too.*/
.char-list {clear:both; padding-top:10px;}
/*This makes your list clear the title and character notes divs. Don't touch this. ;P You can change the padding so that there is a different amount between the thread list and your upper two divs; beyond that leave this part alone.*/
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... _alive.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding: 15px; padding-bottom: 250px; text-align:justify;">--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris vel odio vel tellus tincidunt tempus eu sit amet est. Duis a justo mi. Mauris at felis et nisi blandit congue. Proin nisi ligula, fermentum eu aliquam vel, feugiat vel augue. Donec in tortor dui. Sed odio purus, tristique ac ullamcorper id, sagittis a purus. Morbi eget risus nisl. Aenean mattis, mauris quis ultrices euismod, nisi tortor dapibus elit, eu ullamcorper dolor odio eget magna. Duis molestie volutpat vulputate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam nisi ante, blandit iaculis consequat sit amet, commodo at lacus. Duis id orci eget leo sollicitudin consequat quis a sem.Praesent et nibh id risus tempus mattis ac eu mauris.

Table by Marit

[/html]
Code:
[doHTML]<center><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="400" style="border:1px solid black; background-color: #eaeff3;"><tr><td><div style="font-family: georgia, times new roman; line-height: 14px; background-image: url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/souls/Libri/dreaming_im_alive.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding: 15px; padding-bottom: 250px; text-align:justify;">--<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris vel odio vel tellus tincidunt tempus eu sit amet est. Duis a justo mi. Mauris at felis et nisi blandit congue. Proin nisi ligula, fermentum eu aliquam vel, feugiat vel augue. Donec in tortor dui. Sed odio purus, tristique ac ullamcorper id, sagittis a purus. Morbi eget risus nisl. Aenean mattis, mauris quis ultrices euismod, nisi tortor dapibus elit, eu ullamcorper dolor odio eget magna. Duis molestie volutpat vulputate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam nisi ante, blandit iaculis consequat sit amet, commodo at lacus. Duis id orci eget leo sollicitudin consequat quis a sem.Praesent et nibh id risus tempus mattis ac eu mauris.
<b style="font-family:tahoma; padding:5px; color:#d6a027;">
</div></td></tr></table>
<div style="font-family: georgia, times new roman; line-height: 14px;">Table by Marit</center>
</center>[/doHTML]

[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... orever.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding: 15px; padding-top: 300px; text-align:justify;">--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris vel odio vel tellus tincidunt tempus eu sit amet est. Duis a justo mi. Mauris at felis et nisi blandit congue. Proin nisi ligula, fermentum eu aliquam vel, feugiat vel augue. Donec in tortor dui. Sed odio purus, tristique ac ullamcorper id, sagittis a purus. Morbi eget risus nisl. Aenean mattis, mauris quis ultrices euismod, nisi tortor dapibus elit, eu ullamcorper dolor odio eget magna. Duis molestie volutpat vulputate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam nisi ante, blandit iaculis consequat sit amet, commodo at lacus. Duis id orci eget leo sollicitudin consequat quis a sem.Praesent et nibh id risus tempus mattis ac eu mauris. Phasellus mollis elementum congue.

Table by Marit

[/html]
Code:
[doHTML]<center><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="390" style="border:1px solid black; background-color: #eaeff3;"><tr><td><div style="font-family: georgia, times new roman; line-height: 14px; background-image: url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv289/souls/Libri/last_forever.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding: 15px; padding-top: 300px; text-align:justify;">--<p>
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris vel odio vel tellus tincidunt tempus eu sit amet est. Duis a justo mi. Mauris at felis et nisi blandit congue. Proin nisi ligula, fermentum eu aliquam vel, feugiat vel augue. Donec in tortor dui. Sed odio purus, tristique ac ullamcorper id, sagittis a purus. Morbi eget risus nisl. Aenean mattis, mauris quis ultrices euismod, nisi tortor dapibus elit, eu ullamcorper dolor odio eget magna. Duis molestie volutpat vulputate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam nisi ante, blandit iaculis consequat sit amet, commodo at lacus. Duis id orci eget leo sollicitudin consequat quis a sem.Praesent et nibh id risus tempus mattis ac eu mauris. Phasellus mollis elementum congue.

<b style="font-family:tahoma; padding:5px; color:#a9210b;"> </b>
</div></td></tr></table>
<div style="font-family: georgia, times new roman; line-height: 14px;">Table by Marit</center>
</center>[/doHTML]

[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... able-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:230px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:10px;">
--

Quisque quam enim, scelerisque eget posuere non, aliquet suscipit quam. Donec enim nibh, euismod a elementum gravida, gravida a nunc. Suspendisse ac risus nulla, auctor faucibus ipsum. Aenean id ante et sapien accumsan tincidunt. "Aliquam laoreet, arcu vel feugiat commodo, purus tellus luctus velit, at sollicitudin enim odio non ante." Sed in sem vel nisi dapibus sagittis id nec tortor. Aliquam imperdiet imperdiet libero, vel consequat eros malesuada laoreet. Duis rhoncus neque nec urna dignissim id ornare magna ullamcorper.
Table by Sie
[/html]
Code:
[doHTML]<center><table width="350" bgcolor="#93A6DE" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="border:1px solid #000000;"><tr><td style="background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/Souls/Halo%20Lykoi/halotable-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:230px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:10px;"><font style="font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.2px;"><div align="justify"><i>--</i>

<br><br>    Quisque quam enim, scelerisque eget posuere non, aliquet suscipit quam. Donec enim nibh, euismod a elementum gravida, gravida a nunc. Suspendisse ac risus nulla, auctor faucibus ipsum. Aenean id ante et sapien accumsan tincidunt. <font color="#6F150C" style="font-weight:bold;">"Aliquam laoreet, arcu vel feugiat commodo, purus tellus luctus velit, at sollicitudin enim odio non ante."</font> Sed in sem vel nisi dapibus sagittis id nec tortor. Aliquam imperdiet imperdiet libero, vel consequat eros malesuada laoreet. Duis rhoncus neque nec urna dignissim id ornare magna ullamcorper.
</td></tr></table><center>Table by Sie</center>[/dohtml]

[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet

Table by Chelsie[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/libri/mac_screenshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style><div id="ásmundrdec29">

Lorem ipsum dolor sit <b>amet</b>

</div>
<div style='font-family:arial;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;color:#bec0c3;'><center>Table by Chelsie[/dohtml]

[html]
ooc talk

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Table by James
[/html]
Code:
[dohtml]<center><div style='width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/physe_revlis/urg.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#050204;'><div style='text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#8c293d'><center><i>ooc talk</center></i><br>

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

<font color="#a96d7d">
</div></div>Table by James</center>[/dohtml]

[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]
Code:
[doHTML]<div class="halo-z29-border"><div class="halo-z29">
<p class="ooc">OOC here!</p>

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. <b>“Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.”</b> Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.</p>

</div></div>
<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify;  border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style><center>Table by Siekone</center>[/doHTML]

[html]

WC:000+
OOC blah would go here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ouls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
Code:
[doHTML]<center><div class="AnaFK-08-border"><div class="AnaFK-08"><p class="ooc"><b>WC:</b>000+<br>OOC blah would go here</p><p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.</p><p><b>“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.”</b> Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.</p><P></p></div></div><style>
.AnaFK-08 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-08 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-08 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fad562; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-08 {background-color:#170f0b;  font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdfddb; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb293/ScenarioDOODLES/souls/6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-08-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style><center>Table by Kitty</center>[/doHTML]

[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

--

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus interdum, nulla non vestibulum faucibus, leo orci varius urna, dapibus lacinia turpis elit pharetra ipsum. Suspendisse mauris nunc, fermentum eu aliquet faucibus, varius in quam. Morbi fringilla enim eu erat scelerisque scelerisque. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Donec molestie pretium metus quis eleifend. Nulla consectetur varius sagittis. Vivamus suscipit laoreet viverra. Aenean faucibus nunc orci, sed pretium tortor. Morbi vel turpis orci. Cras id felis dolor. Duis turpis leo, cursus nec aliquam et, volutpat non diam. Pellentesque metus justo, sagittis at sagittis id, dignissim sed lorem. Sed laoreet porttitor nibh, vel euismod quam lobortis in. Integer eget urna nulla. Nunc ornare euismod est vel rhoncus. Phasellus vitae faucibus metus.

Phasellus consectetur, tortor non faucibus rhoncus, ligula eros rhoncus orci, vel congue neque mauris ut purus. Mauris ut dignissim nisl. Nam pulvinar, lectus at eleifend tincidunt, tellus est dapibus lacus, ac faucibus dui nibh a lacus. Aliquam diam eros, lobortis eu dignissim non, convallis eu est. Pellentesque eleifend porttitor dui, sit amet mollis nunc viverra sed. Pellentesque nibh nunc, tristique id consequat in, dignissim dictum urna. Proin ut libero ipsum, a placerat dolor. Vestibulum nec mi in felis fringilla scelerisque posuere ac odio. Nulla erat enim, iaculis eu sagittis sit amet, aliquam in quam. Etiam a purus a quam lobortis sagittis. In pulvinar justo non leo molestie gravida. Suspendisse rhoncus, purus a interdum rhoncus, ipsum velit placerat enim, ac auctor ligula metus at nibh. Nunc vel arcu ac lorem vestibulum pharetra vel eget nibh. Nam sed urna in purus viverra lacinia nec id magna. Vivamus malesuada, quam sit amet tempus congue, purus elit ultrices odio, eu pretium lacus magna vel sem. Morbi lorem neque, pharetra vel viverra eu, posuere in ante.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi
[/html]

Code:
[doHTML]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Calligraffitti&v1' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify;  line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

<div id="halosimple">
<div class="ooc">--</div>
<p>Phasellus consectetur, tortor non faucibus rhoncus, ligula eros rhoncus orci, vel congue neque mauris ut purus. Mauris ut dignissim nisl. Nam pulvinar, lectus at eleifend tincidunt, tellus est dapibus lacus, ac faucibus dui nibh a lacus. Aliquam diam eros, lobortis eu dignissim non, convallis eu est. Pellentesque eleifend porttitor dui, sit amet mollis nunc viverra sed. Pellentesque nibh nunc, tristique id consequat in, dignissim dictum urna. Proin ut libero ipsum, a placerat dolor. Vestibulum nec mi in felis fringilla scelerisque posuere ac odio. Nulla erat enim, iaculis eu sagittis sit amet, aliquam in quam. Etiam a purus a quam lobortis sagittis. In pulvinar justo non leo molestie gravida. Suspendisse rhoncus, purus a interdum rhoncus, ipsum velit placerat enim, ac auctor ligula metus at nibh. Nunc vel arcu ac lorem vestibulum pharetra vel eget nibh. Nam sed urna in purus viverra lacinia nec id magna. Vivamus malesuada, quam sit amet tempus congue, purus elit ultrices odio, eu pretium lacus magna vel sem. Morbi lorem neque, pharetra vel viverra eu, posuere in ante. </p>
<div class="bottom"><p>Your faith walks on broken glass
</p><span class="name">Halo Lykoi</span></div>
</div>

[/doHTML]